more issues

Best answers
Finally i have played the great ESF forces after days of trying to sort it out... thnx guys...

but u kno me the main drama queen i have even more issues, every time i get into a melee fight, the screen flickers nonstop until in comes back to normal with me lying on the floor :\ .... any1 understand why?

P.S .... where can i get models (plz don't say file planet)

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
What video mode are you using? Software? Direct3D? OpenGL? Video Drivers updated? And for the models, and other custom files. Get it at http://www.esf-world.com <-

Best answers
um if u mean Direct X i got 9c and for graphics i'm on laptop- Intel extreme Graphics (with latest driver)...

and thanx for the site...

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Yet you haven't told me what Video Mode you use ingame. (in the video options menu in the main menu)

Best answers
O my bad... i use software 1024x768.. .i have also tried all other software resolutions and no work... i havnt tried the other modes like OpenGL or Direct 3D

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Try opengl. Software mode makes a lot of mods unplayable usually.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Phobius said:
Try opengl. Software mode makes a lot of mods unplayable usually.
My words exactly. OpenGL is the most stable video mode, even direct3D gives it's problems. And software is a big no no. If you are unable to change video modes, then you have a small problem.

Best answers
Thanx all... i changed it and just played for a good 2-3hours... i don't even remember how long it was, it waz all a blur...

anywayz i've posted so many issues i think i've had every bug :p lol...

Till next time

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)