that tells you where the characters are in a certain distance,
it should be like a view where you have to pass over areas on
the screen to find other players, and when you turn it on
it immediatly zooms in on an area 1x to 5x the norm(Like a sniper scope, and
you are able to choose the magnification, when another player is behind
a wall the scouter just makes 'em glow to let you know a player
is behind something, it gives you a full read out and everything
except the class, in fact it only give the power level and maybe
how far away it is, you'd be able to know who it is by looking.
The scouter would also be like an alarm, it tells you when a PL
is raising higher than yours(Like I stated before, your PL
should rise instead of your KI) and also tells you when another
player has a lock on you and tells you who that is, and alerts you if a player
is approaching you at high speeds.

2. Speeds:

In this beta, y'all increased the speeds of turbo and i like it, but i don't think
it's fast enough. You could add the feature of choosing how fast you want to go inturbo mode. What this would be like is that turbo is sort of like kaioken, but you
only mutiply you speed not power by X-amount of times, so in the game, press T once
Speed mutiply 1x, Twice 2x, Press T 3x,4x,5x it mutiplys it by that much, but the
increase of takes up a lot of power so you can only use this for a limited amount of
time.
Goku's kaioken is almost the same, except it's red and you can mutiply it
1x, 2x, 3x, 4x, 5x, and 10x,, or something like that, Kaioken should have it's own
power, what I mean is that when you go Kaio, the PL bar goes red the word change
and it say something like, K-Power(KaioPower) some number like 5,000,000 or something and once it's gone, no more kaioken, and even if you die the power is still gone, to
make it somewhat fair.

(That's all for now, it's late, I'll speak my mind later)

Best answers
Alright first on the scouter. Pretty good idea. But it would be cool that instead of little dots. it should be in the real game like your playing but the screen is green. and everywhere there is someone theres an arrow and the dudes class and powerlevel. Sorry for going off subject. Your scouter idea should work, I like the idea of the blinking when hes behind you.

Second. The turbo I dont think that they should speed it up because. Its already pretty fast. Any faster and you will barly be able to control the swoop of the meele.

Best answers
I absolutely love the Scouter Idea, The screen kinda gets covered, or half covered by Green, and it has players either kinda Bright white, and then Arrows where the powerlevels are coming from, and then you center your crossheir on the person, and it puts a circle around them, reading you their powerlevel, Oh.. and when they are charging up, Like.. Transforming, I think the power level should raise then, Not just.. jump from 200,000 to 400,000, it should make that change over the transformation.

Best answers
YEA dude like in all the episodes with those losers scout trunks "o hes only powerlevel 5, I hope youve said your goodbyes" and then he powers up and they all have the same expression on their face like "Were screwed" i definutly think that the power level should raise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom