More ESF Players the anytime before!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fire Phoenix said:
The same thing happened with 1.1. People quite waiting for 1.2.

It saddens me because one day the team will just stop the project and then what? People will just quite. :(
People didnt quit waiting for 1.2, people quit because the game the once played was no longer that same game

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yup what ness said, the 1.0/1.1 days were way more fun since it actually needed skill to be played, atleast melee, now you just need to fly up to someone and you can whore the same combos over and over, well this will change in 1.3 with the stanima bar, but still i dont like the arrow fighting, it does have a dbz feeling to it but it just makes the game boring IMO =\ and waaaaay to newbie-friendly

After 1.3 gets released, ESF will most likely be alot more populair than now, but i think not so long after it (a few months...a year and a half at most) it will slowly start to die because of the half life engine...i mean...in one year from now, the first game on the unreal 3 engine will be released and the half life engine will....well....be nothing compared to it and only the true-hardcore-esf fans will continue to play the game,...

Best answers
Sicron said:
yup what ness said, the 1.0/1.1 days were way more fun since it actually needed skill to be played, atleast melee, now you just need to fly up to someone and you can whore the same combos over and over, well this will change in 1.3 with the stanima bar, but still i dont like the arrow fighting, it does have a dbz feeling to it but it just makes the game boring IMO =\ and waaaaay to newbie-friendly

After 1.3 gets released, ESF will most likely be alot more populair than now, but i think not so long after it (a few months...a year and a half at most) it will slowly start to die because of the half life engine...i mean...in one year from now, the first game on the unreal 3 engine will be released and the half life engine will....well....be nothing compared to it and only the true-hardcore-esf fans will continue to play the game,...
I agree, i mean the half life engine is dated even now never mind in 1 years time. Physics are advancing these days, even more so than graphics so engines like Source etc will be the benchmark then.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Grega said:
And after 1.3 gets out the increese of "noobs" will be even bigger.
Newbie Central is going to be busy :0

Personally, the reason I think ESF is getting less popular is because people play ESF, then hear of EVM and get that, and they end up hating EVM and just completely stop playing :/

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I woudln't say EVM lowered ESF's popularity, if anything, increased it, but to a bad audience. If you see a screenshot with a bunch of glowy stuff and eye candy, of course that would suck them in. But most of the people who play EVM only are just.....need I say?

Best answers
dam noobs all owa the shop, gettin sick of being asked how to trans

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well...the more people join, the more people that can get better....which means more ppl I can recruit into Kai and take over ESF and rule it with an iron fist, cheap suits, and really bad....wait...those lines were already used by Twix.....CRAP! *runs from lawsuits*

🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
I didnt think the esf combos were all that boring you just needed to now how to use it not like bouncing off eachother for five hours. But using zen and FUNG CHEI to have a calm adjustable BLAM FEST WOOOOO. and people throw to much and I one time was sucked into evm and now BAM I have no croch.
ITS GONE PEOPLE GONE. -------- FLAT. leg to leg flatness :*(.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom