More Characters

Best answers
I know people want more characters but i have a few suggestions. Why not seperate the menus into sagas and in each saga list characters from it to be chosen. And while your at it lets get a playable master roshi character and when he powers up he lies down reads one of his "magazines" and then falls asleep before changing into his counterpart "chun lee" or whatever it is. Definitely need more playable characters. And a way to add more without replacing models. Just some ideas...

Best answers
Wait for Evolution Mod, thats a Addon for ESF who'wll add more Transformations and eventually more Charakters. Or wait for Beta 2 or later Versions.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well the team doesnt have any characters to be added in *to my knowledge* any time soon.

Best answers
Ahhh well i just read the post about the ki attacks but i mean for fun why not let master roshi call on the turtle. I mean he calls it out and throws it at his opponent just for kicks. he also would have to have the patented kamehameha wave attack. Oh to dream right. I was just getting at a good question . How hard is it to add characters using the half life engine. Lets make it a poll, on a scale of one to ten how hard would it be for independent modelers to add new chars to esf for their own personal use. Id use the poll format but i dont want just that i want a reply to go along with your post. i want to know why and your reasoning behind it. Im only asking because i have never worked with the half life engine ive only modeled and implemented characters with the quake engine. Also if any moderators could reply i would be very grateful and after that just close the thread. Thanks

Orz

Best answers
I think an adult Gohan is due some time in the future, but that's the only character that they intend to add. Any others would be extra 'decoration' to ESF when it's finished, not something that they intend to work on before ESF is complete.

Also, I may be wrong about Gohan. Things change, so don't assume it's right just because I said it.

Best answers
the name of the game is earth special forces but only krillin is from earth well he's a human

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
theres a search buttion

use it sometime

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom