More Characters Please!

Best answers
I was thinking ESF was great an all, but what would be cool is more people.

I heard Ginyu and 17 are planned, but I think there are others who would be fun. After all, Ginyu had the bodyswitch attack, but did 17 have many unique attacks?

The most probable being the underlooked Pikkan (sp?) from West Kai's roster of fighters. He had several unique moves that could be added. Also his transformation could simply be removing some weighted clothing.

Another good one (in my opinion) would be Raditz. After all, he was supposed to be twice as strong as Goku and Piccolo combined, he just got a bit of bad luck. What would have happened if Raditz stayed alive and became even more powerful? His transformation would be SSJ, but I'm sure the creative people will have fun thinking up what his SSJ3 hair will look like.

And why not Nappa while we're at it? :p

Zarbon would be good, but he doesn't have much as far as unique moves. He does already have a transformation though.

My friend doesn't agree with me, but Adult Dende could be added as a healer class for team games.

It's said that special movie characters won't be done... but Bardock, Garlic Jr., and Brolly would all be pretty cool...

Alot of characters, especially for adding all those animations... most of it is just wishful thinking though...

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Taking the time to read older stickies and threads before posting is always a great first step. Because this has been brought up countless times and answered countless times. The team may put one or two additional characters into ESF. Maybe more, but right now they are trying to work with what is already there.

But frankly, I wouldn't want ESF to be one of those mods with a million different characters. A select few really is enough.

closed

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom