More caracters

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why not add Goten (or is he gonna be in 1.3?) and tien and raditz and nappa and Piccon(that green guy) and then just make them all with their own special attacks:
Goten:Kamekameha(he pronounces it like this), the attacks that everyone has(number 1,2 and 3), and a few more and super saiyen 1 and 2.
Tien:All his attacks they mention in the thread on yamcha and power up and trained Tien(by king kai or someone)
raditz: I dont know what attacks, you can think of some and then super sayien 1 and super sayien 2 or ascended sayien.
nappa:Same as raditz
Piccon: the attacks he uses against goku at the tournament in the otherworld and powered up piccon and piccon without weighted clothing(just like piccolo).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Goten didn't go SSJ2, Nappa and Raditz didn't ascend at all. Goten doesn't have enough attacks and would just be a watered down version of Goku. Tien was planned to be added but he's unlikely to get in now. Pikkon is a good idea though, he has 3 attacks, 4 if you include a movie attack he used.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
donnierisk said:
Okay, do you know all of Piccon's attacks?
The ones I know are, Hyper Tornado, Thunder Flash, A blue shield he could move with (used to struggle Goku's genbeam) and an attack where he throws about 20 green genballs at once in one long sweeping movement (vs. Janemba). Also when he was trying to free Yemma in movie 12 he used something called 'Super Energy Ball' but it was the same as his generic balls so I don't know whether you'd count that (I don't).

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Yah, Pikkon would be a nice addition. After the cell games he was introduced, and in the 3 or 4 episodes he was introduced, 3-4 attacks were mentioned in that time span, and he remained in the series through out the Buu saga, but never fought. But yah, his attacks would be:

Hyper Tornado - Wouldn't know how this would work, maybe just spin people around, and then toss them into the ground causing damage.
Thunder Flash - Like Trunk's Flame Thrower, but with actual flame this time :laff:
Blue Energy Defense - Gives him full defense against energy attacks (Like Gohan's Shield), at the cost of significant KI, and he can move with it.
Super Generic Ball - Replace the original generic ball with this, to really give him something of a uniqueness.

That's enough attacks for him to be in the game. :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cool because he isn't that weak too, he is actually pretty strong.
His starting pl could be 850,000 and transform(powerup or take weighted clothing of) can be like 2,000,000 and if he can be in 1.3 he should be REALLY fast! Why not also add uub, he also was in dbz(Even though only in the end) and in GT he was very helpful(I know this won't be based on GT but he was also in dbz).

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uub had no energy attakcs to back then, witch would render him useless, he didn't even know how to do anything but some good melee/combat tactics simply because he was kid buu reborn.

Pikkon would sound nice though ;).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I really hope they add Piccon but will they be able to because they are already testing 1.3(Which is taking quite long!) But as long as 1.3 comes out this year then i'm happy!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was thinking of Adding Janemba ( Which me and some people are doing )

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cool! Janemba, just think that huge guy then he tansforms into some small guy that can dematerialise.
btw if he gets made what attacks will he have?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Janemba is not going to be added in. No GT or Movie content will ever be added in ESF. So that means Broly, Janemba and other GT and movie content characters will never be in. Also no fusion will be added to ESF.

Best answers
Has anyone mentioned how the ESF people should add the orunga transformation or whatever, you know when sayians see a full moon when they have a tail.

Hey! There's another great idea - add tails to the particular sayians that'll make things interesting or at least look good.

And I also agree with the Piccon suggestion.

Finally does anyone know if the ESF people are adding electricity effects, like for SSJ2 - I mean Goku does the lightning storm when he can just make SSJ.

Best answers
Piccon or Pikkon w.e ummm... I got a question wat race is he :confused: He looks like a nameka (cant spell srry) but u know he is weirder looking lol I always wanted to know this :laff:

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
@Dran - He is a namek

@Brent - that won't happen, all though you will see this sought of thing happening in evossj4.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pikkon is not a Namek. Anyway, before you start to make suggestions like these, please read the stickies. It's clearly stated no movie or GT content will be in ESF.

Best answers
non of them are gt or movie content :/ but the onlyt way goten is getting in is if the gotenks thing works out (havent checked) and he will be budied with trunks. Raditz and Nappa have no chance they arent unique enough or have enough moves. Pikkon would be a cool adition but not much moves and read the stikies people, it saves the moderators the trouble of having to close 20000000000000 topics about the same thing.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wow Brent. This mod has been alive for what....4-5 years? [sarcasm]And you suggest a suggestion about Oozaru, because ya know, that suggestion can't have been suggested in the past can it?[/sarcasm]
as Saiyan Knight just said, read stickies.
as the sticky in this Suggestion Forum has clearly stated, search the forum to see if your suggestion has been mentioned before.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Like he said, Oozaru has been mentioned and can't be in esf due to the HL1 engine being used and it would be an unfair advantage to all the sayien players which means ppl will only be sayiens which would suckass!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom