"Monster? I'm not a monster, im the Devil!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
To me, it seems that he is a little to dark. I think he would look better
a little brighter. If someone already mentioned this, sorry :scared: .

Best answers
Fire Phoenix said:
what about a non ssj brolli? So far we have only seen the ssj are you making a non ssj as well?
You moght wanna go back and read the second post....

🌠 Staff
Best answers
lol, ya we plan on makin a normal brolli and a ssj version, but that wont come till a little while later since we both have to do a few more esf models to make sure we meet our deadline for 1.3 =p, so patience all

ANYWAYS!!, its time for sexual ingame screenies =O. kama and i tested today, animations work sexily, especially the new runs that Dark Tooth so graciously did for us. Makes you cream your pants <_<. anyways. on to the screenies =O

(Note Below is a pic of the trans aura, since i dont have a trans animation yet for him, but it does give it a cool effect =O, also, i also plan on editing the official aura brolli sized possibly, and if it works alright i will release it with the pack, that way your normal characters can have a hyper power boosted aura, and brolly will have an aura fit for himself =p)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Words cannot express how awesome it is to be Brolli and rip people apart.... It's so fun to play with that it almost feels like a crime to show you guys but not have it public yet... note I said almost. ^^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hehe it looks GREAT, just awesome man, i just hope the charging glow is big enough to fit brolly

Best answers
Great Work GG and Kama, One nice brolly cant wait for the release : P

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh, the ki charging aura needs to be twice as big, just to accustom Brolli's height.

Also, it does look even better ingame, where it really counts.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the cloth looks a bit overdone, like too many creases and in too high of contrast,
as compared to the relatively smooth look of the rest of the skin anyways

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmmmm, just wondering here, but is he gonna have a untransformed state? imo he really should, it wud make it really nice and authentic >_<. Anyway it looks superb ingame from the proportions though his arms look a little big >_< but ingame it looks perfect, great work :]

Best answers
Kreshi said:
But Unknown is still right...
I also used toys as references for my Li shenron model...

Whatever...

Can you show us pics which aren´t in the perspective?
A FRONT pic without perspective would be fine, so we can crit the proportions better... because in this perspektive front pic the arms and hands are looking way too big compared to his legs....
I have never seen any person which have bigger arms than legs... o_O
And his feet are looking too big too...
And it also seems if the whole arms are too far away from the body if you compared it to some broli pics...
But alltogether it´s still looking good.
once again your model still had flaws. Because of that reason. Every modeller I know that uses TOYS as there reference always have the biggest flaws in there models. Now if you use pictures you do alot better.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
tell that to smo then, he uses a lot of toys for his referances...

Best answers
tuff crits heh...i think that the model looks amazing!! GG and Kama RULE THE UNIVERSE!!! Now all we need is some nice new sprits for the attacks, and he will be the Legendary Super Sayian!! MUAHAHAHAAH!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
davidskiwan said:
hmmmm, just wondering here, but is he gonna have a untransformed state? imo he really should, it wud make it really nice and authentic >_<.
Aye, he will have more forms. However we probably won't be able to finish those and get them all ingame until 1.3. But we will release this version (and probably a much older previous Brolli for normal form) long before 1.3 so you have plenty of time to enjoy it.

Just keep eyes on this topic. However, if you are up to it we could also use some nice reference drawings for new models such as those forms as screenshots don't always work.

And Carl, figurines are usually the best reference as you can hold them and turn them in your hands. I know where you are coming from with alot of the DBZ toys out, but the ones that GG and others use are actually very professional and perfectly scaled. They cost alot more, but are made in such a way that they are an almost exact replica.

Best answers
Hey...i was wondering....is it possible to change one of vegeta's attacks so that it suits to the brolli model better? like i was thinking of this one move brolli did....like he was fighting goku for a bit, while brolli wasnt a super sayian yet...and he charged some ki into his hand and like threw dozens of little ki blasts with one swing...well i was wondering if someone could switch up vegetas one move that he charges and throws the blasts...like make it so for brolli that he jus charges up ki in one hand then throws the blasts all at once instead of rapid fire like....that would be Uber heh =p

🌠 Staff
Best answers
you could do that with a sprite change, but not realy change anything that way. thats all part of the code. I wish i was allowed to do some things like that =/.

As for carl, check out some of the more expensive toys, they have a lot of good ones proportion wise. Many modelers for proffesional companies use toys as references. and for movies like monsters inc, they have sculptors sculp figurines of the characters so that the modelers have a proportional reference to look at. They really do help a lot. besides, i actually used a mixture of the 2, pics and figure to properly scale my brolli. So dont get picky with me <_<.

As for an official render of all angles, ill get one with the official release. One last thing, no-one is perfect, not even ned, so dont get picky if it has a few flaws, if i edited proportions now, id have to reanimate a lot of it since the skeleton is set to these proportions, DT made sure they were correct even before he made the skeleton for me. i had several people check =p. Just wait till we get it all together and release, either way youll enjoy what my group has done

-GG-

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Those pics look awesome! You guys did a great job :) I eagerly await release. (woo! an awesome broli to kill with :D.......yeah I think broli rules ok)

Best answers
"inhuman"!

btw
if I played a lot with lego when I was a lil kid does that means I have a talent in modeling? :p (J/K)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom