"Monster? I'm not a monster, im the Devil!"

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
I'm just curious but is there any reason in particular that you gave him yellow hair?

Best answers
It's nto yellow they gave him a neon yellow, which is his LSSJ hair color.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cap J said:
I'm just curious but is there any reason in particular that you gave him yellow hair?
It's greenish Yellow. Hard to see though.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
his hair is only greenish cos of his aura...if you watch through movie 10 it would help explain this, he has yellow hair and yellow aura at ssj, then when he goes ultra ssj, his aura goes greenish.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's a budokai 3 picture. In the anime, Brolly's hair is yellow, untill he uses his aura.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I kinda see alot of people complain about the hair. This is my skin-draw over. Some parts were created by Raven-Blade.

G
i reckoin the yellow is fine, he only had green as SSJ, as LSSJ he had yellow. damn, if only i could find that rly good ref of all 3 brollis, thats a great pic.
LSSJ:

****ing google always shows mini pics but the big ones r down, oh well

SSJ:

cant be bothered 2 find anymore, but yea i made my point about the hair

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Broli's hair is green without his aura when he is in his LSSJ state, when you watch film 8, you see Broli and then you see goku, you can clearly see his hair is green.

Best answers
there is a problem i see in the neck.. on a really buff guy, the neck transitions from the torso like this ^ with the fat end being on the body and the point being where the head goes, but on this model, his neck kinda goes like this \/. i dunno if any of that makes sense, but it does in my messed up head.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I love you man.Thanks for the preview :D.
EDIT:It said Brolli.avi is corrupted...:(..

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Damns....its saying the file is corrupt.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Looks really nice.Great job on the animations.Seriously.
Damn I can't wait for this model to be released :).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it should be another character.. =( if brolly is put in, the more fans would come crowding in the forums =P

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
imkongkong said:
it should be another character.. =( if brolly is put in, the more fans would come crowding in the forums =P
As the final part on this, GG and I have already discussed this with the team. We worked on Brolly as if he were going to be an actual character officially in ESF so we didn't let people know.

We came to the final discussion and decision that the soonest Brolly would ever make it in should the team ever consider to include movie material was 1.4. But GG and I decided that with the length of time until the release of 1.4, we would have improved enough to do a much better version of Brolly both Mesh and Skin wise.

This is why we release this Brolly publically, so he doesn't end up sitting in our folders for months on end like the previous two before him. (Yes... this is our third Brolly model together.)

So that's the deal with it. He isn't going to make it into 1.3 as a new character. After 1.3 if you guys want to start speculating on how he could be added feel free, but no matter what you say in this thread this Brolly will not make it into 1.3 as his own character..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom