Monkey

Best answers
In the first season of DBZ when Vegeta fought Goku he threw an artificial "moon" in order to transform to a monkey. What Iam suggesting is that in the maps there should be an item that gives you the power to create this "moon" and thus transforming you into a monkey. Obviously you would be REALLY powerful and also REALLY slow. In order of fairness it shouldn't last very long and the item should only apear like once or twice during the map.

PS: The quick way of forcing the monkey to go back to normal would be pulling its tail or cutting it with a beam.

Best answers
im just gonna put some input into this.. ideas i think would be GOOD, but i dont know of the reality or possbility of making them real.. anyways, i think the monkey should stay that way until either he dies, or u "cut" off his tail by using simple melee on his tail.. of course they would have to add an extra hitbox there.. and what would happen during advance melee? how bout the monkey can only charge 1 Strong attack, a 1 hit killer.. of course it'd be easy to dodge, but theres a 35% of it being random.. and well speed is the weakness of the giant ape.. that and his tail ;)

Best answers
I don't think you can melee with someone who is like 20 times your size. As far as the monkey staying that way until he dies I think it would be to unfair cause his power level is like 20x the previous. Since the "moon" is artificial its' energy runs out making the monkey get back to normal.

PS: Thanks for the constructive critisism

Best answers
lol i didnt mean the monkey would like get into a judo stance and start doing backflip kicks, but i think if its normal person VS giant monkey, when u do ADV melee u could like start attacking his face.. and hits would well.. hit.. and for dodges he could move his face back a little. and he wouldnt have to stay that way until he died remember... i could easily cut off his tail, just tele around a bit then swoop and simple melee his tail and bam

Best answers
Well.. If cutting off the tail is so easy then its kind of pointless evolving into this giant monkey. Think about it. If you are slower, at all, it will be really easy for anyone to just swoop at your tail with simple melee and cut it off. There goes your hard-earned monkey ability. Make it harder to cut off the tail - have it have like, its own set of HP or something along those lines.

Best answers
how about just useing disks to cut it off not verry menny peaple use krillen and freeza and cell this would help to keep thouse guy active :) cose thay would need them to cut it off ;)

Best answers
how about when u blow up this Artifical moon or u can have only 1 - 2 min with the monkey so it won't be cheap

Best answers
I like your suggestions, lets hope the ESF crew does as well :D

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, i think when the huge badass monkey would appear, everyone would scramble and starts beaming from every top of the map. so you would have 4 kame´s, 2 special beam cannons and a spiritbomb heading for ya. how would you dodge, considering;

a) you are to damn big
b) you are to damn slow
c) you cant run anywere

thus you would be a sitting duck.

Best answers
the vegita in the game is not te sayan saga vegita it is cell saga vegita....so it aint possible because vegita lost his tail at sayan saga and cant trasform into an azurus
so i thinking about NO this thing is not possible

Best answers
So? you just add the tail and there you go. And if everyone did scramble and a million beams came towards it then tough luck. That is the whole point. If people want to team up let them, but I doubt people can resist blasting someone in the back ...

Best answers
it'd prolly just be a waste of time, and it would unbalance the saiyans, they'd have an even bigger advantage, i really dont think they'll do somethin like this

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom