Models to donate! Because I dont know what to do with them...

Best answers
hey, if anyone can use these models at all... PLEASE do.. I'm not in the mood to continue them at the moment, since I'm working hard in school....

So here are a few renders of the models.. if you guys seem interested, I'll put up some RARs of the files

and my Marty McFly model.. so a model of Michael J Fox...

So post if anyone is interested...

My intention with these models was obviously to make a Back to the Future mod for HL2... but no one seems interested.. and it would be a shame to not use these models somewhere?

Ciao ciao
DBX

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The Delorean looks sweet. Nice job on the modelling :D
I'm just curious as to how exactly a back to the future game would be fun (I mean its a great movie, but there doesn't seem like there would be much material that could be made into a fun game)

Best answers
well my idea was to make missions where they would have to travel through time, all over the place... to pic up and learn about history.... stuff like that

Best answers
-slaps you-

your model is good

but Shame on you!

Games made out from movies are bad ideas ! People who Make them should be slapped

lmao.

Nice car, but seriously .. -slaps you again just for thinking a back to the future game might have been a good idea- Learning in video games .. yeesh ! -slaps again just because-

x]

-gives you a cookie because the models are well done-

-slaps you again because this is the only time I will have a good reason to slap you- xD

j/k =p [seriously tho.. -slap-] x]

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that car model seems filthy enough to put up o/

I say put em both up -.-

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DBXMe2 said:
well my idea was to make missions where they would have to travel through time, all over the place... to pic up and learn about history.... stuff like that
GTA? Would be a good fit, I'd hit it!

I think that anything could be turned into a decent game, given the developers take things seriously. Just takes determination and creativity.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
[DBX]You've got slap!(ped)
nice car m8
mcfly needs work , his clothes seem to fit him a bit tightly
nah i dont think ill ever catch myself playing it no offence
unless its really cool as in, you get to go back in 1945 and make a crucial change so that the germans will lose stuff like that

Best answers
if someone programs it that way, then yea, that could happen....

I'm gona put the files up at the beginning of next week... bandwith stuff...

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
ShadyD said:
you get to go back in 1945 and make a crucial change so that the germans will lose stuff like that
FYI, we lost...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dude i've had my history and i enjoy watching history on discovery channel :)-p)
So yeah i know germany has lost, but i mean for example a crucial change that nobody knows off, for example the germans were developping some tank that could make them win the war, than marty comes along and sabotages it wich eventually makes the germans lose thus allowing history to contineu as planned ..

Best answers
thats no fun, a good time travel game would be to make big changes and readicly altering time lines. Like going back in time and killing ben frenklin before he discovers electricity... then everyone is still living like puritans... burning people on stakes and ****...

BUT that would take alot of coding, and a really smart engine

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DBXMe2 said:
thats no fun, a good time travel game would be to make big changes and readicly altering time lines. Like going back in time and killing ben frenklin before he discovers electricity... then everyone is still living like puritans... burning people on stakes and ****...

BUT that would take alot of coding, and a really smart engine
yeah tahts cool but thats gonna take a hella lot of coding, its kidna like what fable promised to do (but didnt)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom