Modelers of the world unite!

Best answers
With the loss of Vassago and Joe as major modeling figures on the team, I am seeking some assistance. All modelers who feel their work is up to par should email, PM, or IM me. My email address is [email protected] and my AIM handle is HereticJiisu666. Once you contact me I will present you with the interveiw and you can get crackin.

SS_Vegeta-Head Modeler

Banned
Banned
Best answers
joe and and vassago left?

that's terrible..did they at least leave their work?

If I could model..I'd lend a hand..unfortunatley I've never even tried..

Best answers
::slaps you:: They didn't leave! They just dont model anymore! Joe skins now mostly... and Vassago got that job so he wont be working nearly as much... SO I need some help...

Best answers
Greatness........thats what its all about. I've been following this mod for a while and the rage but it seems like this mod is the only one left. I hope you guys finish it and make it awesome thats all for now. Peace out

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ya the slow down on Vas is a great loss!
Now all those that asked to be a modler in ESF now is your chance to pimp your work and get in!
**WARNING**
YOU MUST BE L33T TO JOIN ESF!! (COMMON HAVE YOU SEEN THEIR WORK

Peace Out

BrunO

Banned
Banned
Best answers
The guys that used to pimp out their stuff left awhile ago...because they couldn't get on the team...

Best answers
there was one modeler in like the modeling section that looked pretty good his name was like iconz or somn

Best answers
well, i know my good buddy xstortionist is trying out for the job and im almost sure he will make it :)

o, and if you need another 1337 skinner, just call me :)

Best answers
Originally posted by Chimpbot
The guys that used to pimp out their stuff left awhile ago...because they couldn't get on the team...
ur talking about me???

Best answers
I'm only going to accept the first 4 entries... only 1 or 2 people can join. My guess is we only need 1 but if we put in custom models, i can kick back and start handin out assignments.:)

2 people have already entered btw.

Best answers
i am one of the 2.....jk
when i am not prety ****ty for moi:)

Best answers
If you do custom models you should have a contest with two winners instead of having someone join the team(because i realy want to get my custom model in)

I would try out but i'm not that good.

Best answers
i really want to skin for esf, cuz with new modellers, you also need some more skinners :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
for the glory of all zeon!!! errr wait wrong forums... :p

hope esf gets some good (note good) talent...... :rolleyes:

(not that i would be that talent... i suck lots as modeling....)

Best answers
hmmm normally i'd ask to be a modeler but seeing that i have no experience what so ever i'll just stick to scripting. (BTW iczon or whatever your name is those models are really good)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom