Model wont move during transformation

Best answers
mm..

why does the model still moves with the camera when you are about to transform?

i would like to see the model from all directions while transformin.. whats the use for the movement while transing? just freeze the movement and let the camera turn around the model or something.. or even let the PLAYER choose his OWN ankle to see his favourite dbz char transforming!!

something else: yea, i know.. many times suggested: sensing

well its JUSt a suggestion ...to think about it.. you know^^

guess most of you know natural selection? there are these circles and blurs around enemies right? why dont implement a chargeable atack to sense enemies and stuff? maybe a full charged sense-atack lasts ... 15 secs or something.. jus an idea..

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
cam_idealyaw 180. That let's you see your player model from the front.

Best answers
I agree. ALL players should be able to choose their OWN ankles.
Dammit, when I'm bashing people around, my ankle is important.

hehe, sorry. But the idea of free camera movement during transform is a good one I think.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i agree about the camera but why not use the scouter for sencing its a good radar

Best answers
maybe not everybody should have a scouter... did u ever see boo or cell have scouter..?? NO! so they could have something like sensing..

somehow..i really wonder if some teammembers do look in here sometimes.. i mean.. they could say something like: screw that or.. dunno.. ur banned.. (lol, i know.. everybody says that^^)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The scouter is a representation of your ability to sense...

And Cold Steel, thats really annoying, ofcourse that works, its not what he ment, he wants it to turn around like in BFP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom