Mister Satan's Big Book Of False Fairy Tales

Best answers
Once upon a time there was a normal boy, well I say normal which isnt quite true he was welsh so in essense he was "different"..er...anyway.

he lived in a big white castle full of goblins and what not...er....im bored now.....NEW STORY!!!

**N**E***W***S***T***O***R***Y****T***I***M**E*****

Now that i've gotten your attention and freaked half of you out(Im hoping its your TOP half...*shudders*) i like to say a few things.

First of all...wOOt...summer.....free medince for all......Sorry i've been watching too much foamy(the strange Rat-like Creature..yes i know its a squiral)

anyway does anybody watch foamy or even beebo the cat what has facial hair...heh...cats are cool..

Oh while i remember who here LOVES "The Tick" cause i know i do.....on manyyyyyy levels..../me likes em big and blue

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oi, someone's stolen my avatar ;/ ... well, kinda...

Anyway, your entire post doesn't make sense to me :p

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
By Foamy, I assume you mean the Neurotically Yours series? Nope, it sucks now, the jokes are mediocre, and Will just doesn't deliver like he used to.

As for the Beebo series, never really got into it.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Puff puff pass, Mister Satan... puff puff pass :D

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Heh heres a story for you guys...The life of...

M I S T E R S A T A N

the eochoe

Once opon a time..there was a guy named Mr.Satan:)o)He had a career of being a simple comedian but sadly he wasnt that good....Then I entered the scene...I said some funny things like the old killer "And whats with that airline food?"and they laughed...Mr.Satan asked how I did that and so I told him."I simply used a mind control device.And he was all, =O.So it was his turn at the Ametuer Night at the Theatre.He told a stupid story and what do you know?The crowd goes wild for Mister Satans AMAZING(yet stupid) stories!Then he became a great man.And so a year later the ol Ametuer Night is back and Mr.Satan lost the device sadly he thought it was in his pocket.And so the poor Mr.Satan was exposed and he just sang a song from his heart and what do you know the crowd goes wild for Mr.Satans unremarkable talent of singing...After all the collage girls took pictures with them in bikinies...He walked in the alley holding the devince and said "Heheh, this crap really works!"And so....Mr.Satan became a famous man, performing at concerts...and other cleleb things....And so this concludes Mr.Satans True life.........

And yes I raided Mr.Satans room for this story...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom