mIRC channel #ESF and the word F*CK

Best answers
No he's right, SSC get your torch and pitch fork.. We gotta nab those young'un AUP violaters!

Best answers
DPredator said:
You do realize that 11 year olds can't even be here, it is against the... what was it called again... ah yes, the AUP... not the ESF specific AUP the AUP of vBulletin.
Like that's ever stopped them before...

A 20 min ban for saying **** is extremely childish and using the excuse that it's a "deterrent" is also pathetic. Granted censoring in the forums is fine, but banning someone for using the word **** is just sad...

Best answers
Geez its just 1 word, in the entire vocabulary of the human race!... would people be so upset if the censored the works "cookie".

Best answers
Raven Blade said:
Geez its just 1 word, in the entire vocabulary of the human race!... would people be so upset if the censored the works "cookie".
I for one would be extremely offended!

And also with that being said, what is gunna happen when that one word turns to 2 or more of the words...

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Warnnings to Phobius and Dpredator for evading the swear filter.

Good job guys, it's against the rules so you come in here and do it. I don't care if you think the word is fine, I don't care if you think the word is socially acceptable. It is not allowed in #ESF, the forum, or any official ESF venue. I'm not a fan of cursing in any form, the people in #esf constantly push the boundaries of good taste with conversation topics and language problems. If the mod were to have no one allowed here but adults it wouldn't last very long would it?

The forum has provisions for having children younger than 13, COPPA users have to have their parents permissions to post here. Regardless, the word is censored by all american authorities untill people are 17, a four year gap which many people in this forum fall into. Have some respect for yourself and your language and use the right word for the job. The Fbomb isn't it.

Further, Prozac's script needs to be upadated to give warnings before kicking and banning. I will see to that modification.

Phobius, it seems to me every time you have a problem with my policies, you need to start a riot. If you want to leave ESF, fine, but those rules have been in place since the dawn of ESF time. They won't change so you can go on swearing sprees.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom