Minor Melee Suggestion(s)

Best answers
At the moment, when you switch to another weapon from melee, you no longer have a target. I believe it would improve gameplay if your current target was kept even when you were not using melee, subject to the same conditon (ie, you lose your target when he dies or gets too far away).

This would allow people to do melee-ki combos mmuch more easily. For example, trunks burning attack. If you could fire it, and then go straight into melee without having to worry about getting a target again, it would become much more useful.

Also on the tagetting, it gets annoying when you're meleeing two people. If they are both in front of you, it's not unlikely that when you push primary fire to swoop at one, instead your target switches to the other. Since instead of swooping, you just stand there, you're in for some double pummeling. So how about a target lock toggle? so that when the lock is on, your melee target won't change.

In summary

1) Melee target is not lost when other weapons are selected
2) Melee target can be locked with a toggle switch

Best answers
yea that sounds kool. another idea that would be a good combo with your idea, is if you target them than switch to ki blast, than with right click you sould be able to fire a hole bunch of them with good aiming and the more charging lenth and the more ki = fast speed of shooting and the strenth of the ki balls.

just and idea....

Best answers
Excellent 8 votes. What you're saying sounds kind of like Renzouku Noodler.
lol, and if any MOD feels like it, feel free to add an s to improvement in the title of my poll :p

Best answers
well cant every in dbz do something like a Renzouku, i mean its just shooting ki balls very fast. nothin special :p

Best answers
True every1 can use that move in the show but its 1 of Vegeta's signature moves.

Best answers
gah, people don't seem to like my ideas..but no one has said anything about them!

Some comments would be appreciatted.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well it's a good idea, i like it... But, i'd rather the whole targeting thing be thrown away and when you choose melee left click swoops for as long as you hold it and whenever you get close to someone you hold right click and you attack, just would make things so much smoother. however if they aren't going to do anything like that in the advanced melee i agree that your target shouldnt be lost unless you hit an unlock button of some sort.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom