Mindin my own business when...

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Today I was sittin at school and we got reports of a bomb threat in our school area, pretty dumb to see anyone that would call the police station and tell them that, and the school system is stupid, they say how it would be safer to NOT evacuate the building....how is that safer?!:shocked:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
omg it isnt, they just want us to die when it colapses it seems, somthing like that happened at my school a lil while ago

Best answers
Principals are stupid ... end of story ;) . they kick on it to see us suffer.

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
It's possible it was all just a test. In British school they told all the pupils in one class that a nuclear bomb had been launched and they had half an hour to live, just to see what happened. Kinda cruel if you ask me.. o_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They just wanted to see your scared little faces when then told you that they wont evacuate the building and just let you die!!!!

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
the threat was confirmed and a notifications weer sent to the parents, luckily they narrowed the threat down to one school(sadly it is the high school) and still they are not evacuating or at least holding delays

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That happened to me once when I was in high school. We all had to go sit outside on the football field. We sat there for the majority day waiting for them to tell us what was going on.

We sat there for about 3 hours and then they said we could go home. :S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
rofl thats just stupid

yes theres a bomb here but lets not evacuate cause we like die a slow and horibly painfull death :fight:

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
lol i can imagine that...Since the recent budget cut, we have ran out of the color red for the school banner, we need your blood to replace it! please help

( i said that cuz Oklahoma is in a huge budget cut, the lowest teacher salary in the US >_< )

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
my school also had a bomb threat. and they were dumb enough to evacuate everybody to the football field. if anything was gonna happen they would target the football field, it would cause the most damage there cause there are about 2500 people or more at my school.

Best answers
We had one last year they evacuated us to the football field. I mean of any place to bomb its gonna be there. Majin what state do you live in? (If in the states!)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah something like this happened to me. We all got evacuated to the sports centre (with bar!) so we had a good time =]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My school had a couple of "lock-downs" the past week. It seems some guys with shotguns were robbing a liquir store across the street.. they said to mind our own buisness and act normal.. I mean the guys had shotguns! Gauges! "Mind your own buisness" wtf.. people were up against the fence looking at them.o_O

Morons.. i hate my school..:S

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Vegetto
We had one last year they evacuated us to the football field. I mean of any place to bomb its gonna be there. Majin what state do you live in? (If in the states!)
i live in florida, prolly not the same one since it happened a week ago.

Best answers
I live in florida o_O what county you in? Pasco here, its north of tampa.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, before I was in High School, when my bro was still a freshman, they had a similar problem, except replace bomb threat with weapon threat. One of the students threatened to kill all of the special guests at the assembly that day, so school was cancelled...apparently the guy had a "bad" history behind him, so it was a distinct possibility that he was armed...but he wasn't. He got in quite the load of trouble.

Best answers
OMG I frgot about that. On the anouncement the principle said that they had a call saying they would bomb your school, a kid around the age of 18. First of why the hell would you call the school and tell them that. Secondly what's the motive? Must be a LD kid. lol

Best answers
THERE IS A BOMB ON THE FORUMS EVERYONE EVACUATE NOW OR ELSE BOOOOM.

lol sounds like a funny practicle joke i gota try that at my school..

then again you live in oklahoma so its not like you guys never had a bomb go off before thats prety serious thing down there i mean i wouldent listen to the school at all i would leave immediatley whouldent you?????

Best answers
Originally posted by Glenn
Shut up...
why the flamming man i got a good point goin on why dont you shut up. holy crapys man

WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM

not to mention thats spam too with just two words and no explination.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom