Mind Control

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
here are some vids:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=t3duEgdlkug (Clinton under mind control? )

( i found one of bush, and its nearly the exact same thing, cant seem to find it at the moment )

these two are interesting:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=D0IJkD0znCQ (Really what you thought about bush? )

http://youtube.com/watch?v=GNdUGaTEmFU (VERY interesting)
seems to me more like what i see before actors take stage. simple memorization. if hes getting make-up plastered all over him, **** is about to go down.

in other words, more un-credible sources. (pun intended)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
They haven't, they went on building perfect robotoids to take over the US gov.

Now seriously Jinx, if there was a super hidden gov controlling the gov we see as real,
wouldn't it make sure that nobody would knows about it? I mean ISPs have the means to seriously censor
your internet. The super powersul gov just had to make sure that things like
"reptilians, illuminati, freemasons, robotoids" and all that stuff
wouldn't return any hit when searched 4 urself.
I mean it's done in China. Their inet is mostly filtered by the gov.

Oh right I know, the inet isn't censored so nobody gets suspicious and all the sheep can debunk it as a nutjob.

Kam billions of people use the net.. whats to stop any random person from putting up secret info ON A CONSTANT BASES.

2ndly you basicly answered you own question? Congrats =o

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Jinx, your logic for posting this really is questionable to be honest.

The audioclip itself says that 'organic robotoids' have successfully taken over the United States, making us ignorant and having a lack of confidence to question the truth.

So, your immediate response was to post this on a Half-Life DBZ mod message board, where most of the people would obviously laugh at you (being either organic robotoids are manipulated by them completely) and react to all of your supporting arguments with glee as they all have loopholes that are easily exposed.

At this point, it's quite obvious that this is either a prank... or you think ESF is going to save the world.

May I remind you that Earth's Special Forces is just a catchy label for the Z Fighters in Dragonball Z, the anime series this mod attributes to. Not a bunch of superhumans, you can feed propaganda/conspiracies, and hope they enrage and go Super Saiyan on the world governments, be they fake humans controlled by the Russians since the early 70s or aliens that enslave us from 'Hollow Earth.'

Do you understand?
I could entertain your sensationalism (which is no different from the media's) and believe that I am being controlled by TV, my drinking water, and Reptilians from below the surface of the Earth.

But, what am I supposed to do?

Are we all supposed to head to the North Pole and fight back?
Jinx, I wish you'd give a direct answer to these questions.

When you do, a lot of people will get your point. (if this isn't the huge joke it obviously seems to be)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just to show some perspective here..

here are some vids:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=t3duEgdlkug (Clinton under mind control? )

( i found one of bush, and its nearly the exact same thing, cant seem to find it at the moment )

these two are interesting:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=D0IJkD0znCQ (Really what you thought about bush? )

http://youtube.com/watch?v=GNdUGaTEmFU (VERY interesting)

In the last vid it's REALLY obvious that it's fake. The applause is cut in, on scene where all the people stand up to applaud is
identical (meaning cut out and pasted two times).
The audio is also fake.

@Jinx:
You fail at reading, I didn't answer my own question.
ISP can filter your packets that when you enter "reptilians" into google nothing will come up,
or a service unavailable message.
It wouldn't matter if there were 50 gazillion pages where people post their
"presidents replaced with robotoids and shape shifting reptilians. Those who weren't replaced
are controlled by radio waves".
Do you even realize how contradicting it is to believe in all the theories you posted?
According to you:
-Shape shifting reptilians are in major govermental positions(e.g. presidents)
-People in major govermental positions were killed and replaced by robotoids(e.g. presidents)
-People in major govermental positions were killed and replaced by holograms(e.g. presidents)
-People in major govermental positions are hypnotized by radiowaves(e.g. presidents)
so president bush is a reptilian robotoid hologram controlled by radiowaves...

-there are aliens and reptilians and gnomes living inside hollow earth
-the earth is hollow and there is a sun inside
-the earth is growing (apparantly without creating mass)

-there are people on mars, jupiter, saturn, venus...
-pluto is a planet (just kiddin)
-a planet will collide with the earth and kill 90% of the pop
(the elite will hide underground (in hollow earth??))

The government tries to kill us by
-adding fluoride to water and toothpaste
-preventing DCA in cancer therapy
-preventing cancer therapy from ever progressing
-develped aids (not quite sure if you actually said that, but it was in one of the pages you cited)
-allowing "poisens" in all of our food etc

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I could entertain your sensationalism (which is no different from the media's) and believe that I am being controlled by TV, my drinking water, and Reptilians from below the surface of the Earth.
But, what am I supposed to do?
Do what you want IMO... but with carefull thought... im not here telling people what to do.. im just giving a new perspective in which you may take it or leave it ?

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What are you going to do?

Spend the rest of your life telling people about how everything wrong or confusing about this world leads to the Reptilians below us?

It seems like a waste of time, unless you're goal is to lead some kind of miraculous revolution for human freedom.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
???

I'd just say im helping in the process of "wakingup"?
while practicing other things that i believe in search of a result..

IMO we are free, it just takes the right perspective to see it, and no not free as in America home of the free.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Who else are you waking up?

Your relatives, friends, other places on the Internet?

(no, I'm not asking on the Reptilian's behalf)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
2 B honest, saying that here wouldn't matter?

fixed...

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You'll have to redo that sentence, as it doesn't make any sense.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Jinx, Kam! has a point. If there really was ashadow government, they would make sure ISPs filtered out sites that could ruin their plans. In all sincerity, does your family have a history of psychosis? I don't want to offend you man, you know I love you, but your theories are way off even for a conspiracy theorist. It's like anything some random nut tells you, you believe, while anything a person you know tells you is insignificant and stupid.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you guys are just beating a dead horse, jinx isnt and hasn't really listened

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
kong.... "you are not sent" * Scary music *... so shh.. cuz you "wont" listen.

As for the interent, it's an open book that can be monintored but not completely controlled.

True, it can be monitored, and it is, but there are good ways of encrypting your communication if you are worried about this (SSL, PGP etc).

The Internet is based on the TCP\IP protocol, and in essense this is a distributed network. This means there is no central server controlling it, and hence you can't shut down the internet with a few switches as you say. It was developed specifically to be able to provide a working communication network AFTER a nuclear attack. The idea here is that taking out a server here or there doesn't really affect the network as the data will just be routed through whatever servers are left.

Seeing how anyone anywhere in the world can set up their own server, there is no way to control it or shut it down. The idea that the US controls the Internet is plain silly. As others pointed out, why are there then Jihad websites being allowed to operate? Because the US can not go to the country where the server hosting that site is located and remove it...

The only real weakness of the Internet is the DNS "backbone". This is a collection of servers that remember domain names (such as abovetopsecret.com) and connect them with the IP address of the server hosting the site (in this case 75.126.76.151). If these servers were all shut down you wouldn't be able to access any websites without knowing their IP address. Since most people don't go around remembering IP addresses, DNS is a vital service. But even with it removed, the servers and all their content is still there! It's just trickier getting at it. And hackers have tried shutting doen these servers with DDOS attacks, but it didn't have any real effect. They were able to slow down or stop a few of them for a few hours, but there was plenty of redundancy left to keep the Internet working just fine.

So in short, no the US can't control the Internet. They actually designed it that way... They can however deny you access to it if they controll your ISP, but then again there are lots of ISPs to choose from and lots of different ways to connect, so in reality this kind of control is impossible.

Edit:

The vid talks about the US controlling IP allocation, and is in a way true. ICANN does this job, and I guess it's a US company, but wikipedia lists it as a non-profit corporation. Maybe somebody else here have some dirt on them?

"Prior to the establishment of ICANN for this purpose, IANA was administered primarily by Jon Postel at the Information Sciences Institute at the University of Southern California, under a contract USC/ISI had with the United States Department of Defense, until ICANN was made to assume the responsibility under a United States Department of Commerce contract."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_Assigned_Numbers_Authority
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ICANN

So if anything is controlling the Internet is commercial interests I guess=)

Hmm... seems pretty interesting. Also plausible. Though, if its such a widely studied means of weaponry, and if we already know how it works, then why isnt the army all over this yet?

Or are they?
Sorry didn't see this post until now, but from what i remember they are.... from memory i recall something about it being tested + used on people within the army.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom