Mind Control

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Along with soda to raise his deadliness.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think it's fairly obvious Frieza used Fluoride to boost his powerlevel.
Frieza was clearly the first Robotoid as well, after he was rebuilt by his father.

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Rocky for your continue disregard of the forum rules and AUP you have been removed from the discussion.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Jinx. Hitler persuaded an entire country to kill the Jews. Did he use mind-control as well? Reptilians? Dragon-rabbits?

No, he used the most efficient method of controlling the masses: propaganda. Until you have a scientific explanation of your claims, don't go saying things like they're facts.
Because there is so much information to be found on this topic ill just quote the main point.

By studying the way that waves interact with other waves, researchers have found that even low-powered oscillations can have enormous effects on standing waves, physical structures, and even the human brain.
http://www.erowid.org/culture/references/other/1997_turmel_resproject_1.shtml

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What KINDS of effects?

Mind controlling effects?

Most forms of waves we see nowadays are so meshed together that I doubt your brain could even make sense of it, if it was even possible for cognitive processes to be influenced by them.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
@dark, im sure there is more knowledge then what's commonly known. Chex out the machine that uses sound frequencies to kill cancer cells
cancer and the human mind are so vastly different im finding it hard to believe you actually just compared them.

note: i say mind, not brain. the chemical balance, brain waves (which there's more than 1 type of brain wave) and electrical pulses (which cant be duplicated) are what make up the brain. but we dont know what induces thought. we dont know how pain reacts the way it does. we dont know why stress triggers chemical flow. we dont know how we dream. computers can only go so far. only you can take control of your own mind, cause your mind is unique.

i can personally guarantee you that the government isnt with-holding information on this. the rest of the guys are right, anyway. all you need is fear and violence to control people. theres no point to mind-control if it were possible.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
a) Why hasn't anyone/anything/technlogy detected these waves.
b) With all the other waves out there, from cell phones, to microwaves, to Wi-Fi et al, how would these supposed "mind beams" not get jumbled in the mix?

Honestly Jinx, a person is smart, people en masse are gullible, stupid, and easily influenced. They don't need mind control to sedate the masses. Things like religion do that just fine.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Things like religion do that just fine.
OH NO HE DIDN'T! OH YES HE DID!

I think these radiowaves have affected Jinx more than the rest of us. He is clearly in the grasp of the reptilians.

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I am a reptilian- but my powerlevel hasn't changed in years. I wish it would get bigger.

Radio waves are affecting my post; prove me wrong.

Best answers
Hmm... seems pretty interesting. Also plausible. Though, if its such a widely studied means of weaponry, and if we already know how it works, then why isnt the army all over this yet?

Or are they?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Didn't the KGB experiment with psychics and mind control and other crazy stuff like that, back in the Cold War days?

If they couldn't learn something, then I'm pretty sure we won't find anything either, at least not for a long time.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Here is another vid that goes along with my beliefs..

IMO

wave frequencies effect the brain, therefore effect the body, and can be used to hurt or help the body. (device using wave frequences to kill cancer has already been made)

IMO

Mind control is happening today

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddh0lnY7nUA&feature=related

peoples thoughts on this topic?
Yes, their hiding radio towers. No, this does not mean that their is a sinister plot behind it.

Yes, I'd be willing to believe radio transmissions can affect the brain. No, this does not mean that they are being used to control peoples mind. Everything affects the brain. I can see food and that will have an affect on my brain. There is no credible evidence for this claim, so I see no reason to believe it.

Do you want your mind control? Look at the mass media, not some crackpot theory of radio waves controlling peoples minds.

On a slightly off topic note, a serious criticism I have with you is that you take some minor evidence, and then use that to justify exuberant and ridiculous claim. Correlation does not equal causation. I'm honestly curious if you have ever read about a conspiracy theory and rejected it because it was improbable. You seem to be willing to believe anything crazy that you read.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If there really is this huge control over everything, how come you can do a nonchalant search on Youtube for the "truth"?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
You'd have to be more specific when you say "huge controL"

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I could entertain your sensationalism (which is no different from the media's) and believe that I am being controlled by TV, my drinking water, and Reptilians from below the surface of the Earth.

But, what am I supposed to do?

Are we all supposed to head to the North Pole and fight back?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
If your referring to the "masses", i never said the "Masses were being MIND controlled". Yet, I do believe the masses are, but not the in the sense that i believe your thinking about, " zombified mindlessness". I believe a different more "Manipulative" mind control is being used on the masses..

Mind control is brainwashing of a type, and there are theories about how this is done most efficiently, it is agreed that control of the person or groups environment both physical and social must be controlled. The person or groups time must be filled with structured activities, so that they are unable to have time to mentally process the information they are being given.

Without the normal social contacts the self-assurance erodes and they are left vulnerable. This makes them more open to suggestion and manipulation. During this time a system of rewards and punishment are often used to further the mind control of the person or group. All these different tactics in place along with the isolation mind control can begin and the objective accomplished. This is often the case in religious group situations.

Ever heard of the phase, "People are beginning to awaken" i believe it's refereing to awakening out of the "Trance"/"sleep" many of us have been in..

back to your question.. how am i not under mind control? I'de say the mind control factor is still their, but im far less influenced by it? thx to certain events in my life big1(9/11).

I also believe there are much more direct methods of mind control.. that i think may have been used on bill clinton.

but as far as the mind controll i was previosly talking about.. it requires control which is already "controlled". What we eat(chems in food), what we think(mass media), daily activity (work, schools,ect)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Didn't the KGB experiment with psychics and mind control and other crazy stuff like that, back in the Cold War days?

If they couldn't learn something, then I'm pretty sure we won't find anything either, at least not for a long time.
They haven't, they went on building perfect robotoids to take over the US gov.

Now seriously Jinx, if there was a super hidden gov controlling the gov we see as real,
wouldn't it make sure that nobody would knows about it? I mean ISPs have the means to seriously censor
your internet. The super powersul gov just had to make sure that things like
"reptilians, illuminati, freemasons, robotoids" and all that stuff
wouldn't return any hit when searched 4 urself.
I mean it's done in China. Their inet is mostly filtered by the gov.

Oh right I know, the inet isn't censored so nobody gets suspicious and all the sheep can debunk it as a nutjob.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom