MilkShape Modeling Help

Best answers
Ok, Me and C VON are working on a mod and i need to learn how to model decently by FRIDAY!!!! so if any one has any very good MilkShape Modeling Tuts that will teach me semi quickly that would be great(I DONT WANT TO MAKE A GUY MADE OF BOXES!!!!)

Best answers
I so want to laught at you , But I can't , I have 2 warnings already . Let someone else do that . Read the stickies too btw .

Best answers
Try the cs girl tutorial, they say that it's very good

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you cant learn to model decently by friday, thats just impossible, most the people here, (myself included) are barely decent, and weve been at it quite a while, if you wanna get models by friday, i suggest finding a modeller who already knows what hes doing instead of learning yourself, cuz youll need alot more time than that

Best answers
you can do it, if u put ur mind to it... and besides I'd like to see how u guys turn out...

OK so first I'll tell u the best way to learn, Start off with ANATOMY look at the human body

http://www.fineart.sk/

then start working with Milkshape, POLY BY POLY GUYS, as soon as u know how to make poly by poly models, u can build NE thing u want

http://www.geocities.com/pointlessp/part3.html

after that, look at some more advanced models, so basicly go on polycount.com download all sorts of ****, look at how all the polies are placed and **** for some models, and then once u get a sence of how to make the shapes look right then u've got it set...

PS. Most importent Short Cuts in MS3d are

Crtl+D = Duplicate
Crtl+click front back when in move mode... lets u move around the model in 2d/3d views
Crtl+click front and back when in vertex mode, zooms in and out

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I Can Teach You...I Was Modeling Badly, BUT..With One Tutorial And 2 Models Later Brolly Was Created!!..I Think Its Decent If You Ask Me..Btw, It Only Took About 3 Or 4 Days For My 2nd Brolly Model..Look At My Thread, http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?t=44409 Its Basicly A Tut lol, Look For Jenny's Tut Link, Also Look At The Dates, In Two Days I Made A Decent Brolly..Right Now The Model Has About Half Its Pollys..From Me Ripping Away From It lol, It Actually Looks Better Too..
*EDIT* For Me Modelling Isnt The Problem..Its Applying Bones To The Model..And Skinning...lol

Best answers
Fatal_CobraX said:
I Can Teach You...I Was Modeling Badly, BUT..With One Tutorial And 2 Models Later Brolly Was Created!!..I Think Its Decent If You Ask Me..Btw, It Only Took About 3 Or 4 Days For My 2nd Brolly Model..Look At My Thread, http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?t=44409 Its Basicly A Tut lol, Look For Jenny's Tut Link, Also Look At The Dates, In Two Days I Made A Decent Brolly..Right Now The Model Has About Half Its Pollys..From Me Ripping Away From It lol, It Actually Looks Better Too..
*EDIT* For Me Modelling Isnt The Problem..Its Applying Bones To The Model..And Skinning...lol
no offence, but the model is over polied, most of those polies u can apply some where else? + to much to work into looking seamless, in smooth shade u can tell where the polies are not properly placed, even in flat.. -_- not bad? but if there were levels to learning how to model... u'd be on level 3 and where the guy wants to get is around 7-8... which is Uber.. regular is like 5ish maybe 6

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That Thread Is Old, And So Were Those Pics, Like I Said Before, It Lost Pretty Much Half Its Poly's..., Also Stay On Topic..
-
Jibba, I Can Make You A Quick Video Tutorial If You Wanted..

Best answers
Thanks Fatal CobraX that video tutorial would be great thanks

Best answers
Ive been modeling for 4 years. It took me about half of a year, and im sure many others, just to model a fairly decent, so if you want to be a decent modeler by friday, I suggest you start going to church because you'll need a miracle.

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its Almost Friday!, Do YOU Know Where YOUR Miracle Is!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wtf bez a miracle?

miracle whip?

i got some in the fridge if anyone wants some...

Ansyways.. i've been modeling for 8 months than stopped... took me 8 months.. then quit.. then 2 more months to get good... good luck buddy. but you could make a decent model in 2 weeks of experience if you find the right tuts and follow them CORRECTLY! instead of just copying the images =D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom