MilkShape ErrorBug help (milkshape tries to access a noneexisting file)

Best answers
I constantly keep getting these messeges in the MilkShape Information Bar:
MilkShape_BAR said:
glGetError(): "invalid value" [1281], File: "\projects\MS3D\src\Model.cpp", Line: 475
glGetError(): "invalid value" [1281], File: "\projects\MS3D\src\Model.cpp", Line: 475
and it goes on like that 5 more pages... and a lot more...................
btw by saying MILKSHAPEINFORMATIONBAR I mean the area where I see all the names of the smd files when I compile something
or when I create a face it shows me a messege there... I hope you know what I mean

how can I make it stop? does any of you guys know how to overcome it?
its very annoying and I want to see the real messeges that suppose to be there
instead, they are being pushed up by those stupid messeges which I dont know why they appear
and I dont know about that Model C++ file, never had it, and I dont know why the program keep looking for it

it seems to be a very easy one though I will be very greatfull if someone helps me

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
geez, a simple, "it keesp repeating this (insert mesage here)" wouldve made your post alot shorter,

my milkshape does that as well however it causes no problems while modelling, aside from a lil slowdown which is only temporaray, there is not fix available that i know of cuz it doesnt keep you from doing anything, theres no real reason to,

Best answers
btw, I just figured out that it occures when you move on one of the 4 view wondows
in any mod, back\front top\bottom left\right and 3D, any mod, when you move the model
or move inside the window, it happens

well I agree nuttzy its not that bad but its extreamly annoying for hot temps dudes like me... lol J/K
but if there was a chance that some1 in these forums knew the answer - how to shut it down
why not take it and ask?(rhetorical que...)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom