Votes: 0 0.0%
  • i would by a mic if it had capabilites

• i havea mic but wouldent use it even if it was enabled

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Best answers
i was wondering if there would eve be micraphone cababliities in ESF? i think it would be really cool even if there isnt not mutch tem worki involved, me and my freind somtimes talk on teh phone whjile playing 2v2 and i would say :hold em off ill charge my spirit bomb" and so he does.... let me know your guys opinions VOTE IN THE POLL

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sorry but i think having a mic in esf is a bad idea. There would be to much complaining about to many things.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
bad idea.....
ppl would wine to much when i kick there asses :)

Best answers
Ya but if your playing with teams then you could co ordinate better and remember you can mute ppl. BTW where did you get that ssj4 goku movie?

Best answers
Absolutely no. I don't want to talk to people who are always insulting others. And there are many of them..... :\

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah, nice movie isnt it :)
and about the mic.....the game is also to fast 4 mics...

Best answers
theres like no strategy involved, its to fast paced, but if you really want mics, just have open a convo with your friend in msn and talk with a mic threw there.

Best answers
Or if u want a big group of people use roger wilco its kinda crap but u can loads of peeps and press a particular button in game to talk `n ****

Best answers
it is fast paced but there is still a littloe strat involved... and uc an mute people.. and u only talk to people on ur team.. if people are insulting just mute them... its ez.. i mean durign the game man not on msn... that would be pointless... like is said when me and my freind were playing 2v2 i was on the hpone whith him and it was really affective and if we could bring mics to the game i think it would be really cool... if people dont want to use the mics they dont have to but atleast give the users and option.. plz

Best answers
just for example do this in your config bind "v" "+voicerecord"
then you can use your mike
and if you want to spray a tag bind "g" "impulse 201"
and you even can use the last used weapon switch for switching fast between melee en kamehame ha :)

Best answers
good idea about using msn for mics.
I think it's only really good if your playing one of your friends you know in real life, then you can have a bit of a laugh heheh

Best answers
Originally posted by Hsu
Sorry but i think having a mic in esf is a bad idea. There would be to much complaining about to many things.

yeah ya know now we get to hear people :cry: and :talk: about everything i can hear it now "dooode spot using melee to smack me around" :cry: "stoping using beams" :cry: "stop wining" :cry: :S ;/ :\

Best answers
bind v +voicerecord dosent work oive alredyt tried that....

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bad idea....atleast in my opinion. There would be WAY too much whining and cursing. Its one thing having to read peoples rude and sniveling text, but having to hear it.....~shudders~ True, you can mute them though.

Best answers
Please no, never, spare us from the 12 year old kiddies who are talking on and on. In Counter-Strike I hate it when people use the mic, for tactics it's good, but not for other ****, and muting is handy but if you mute you won't see their text too, so that's kinda ****ty.

So.. No thanks.

Best answers
I think mics are nessicary and if the kiddies start complaining just mute um. And about the msn thingy... with the mic, idk if thats a good idea. Having more programs open just creates more lag (even if it is a little bit) so if you have the mic than use it if no just mute. Too make it easy there should be a mass mute button or something. I'm just saying that we should have option so we can do whatever we want and make everyone happy.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah but even still, most often mics are just used when friends want to talk to eachother. And if there are as many little kids who play ESF as some say, we'll have to mute more than half of all the people. :S

Best answers
Originally posted by NaiL
bind v +voicerecord dosent work oive alredyt tried that....
all the rest works :D
my mistake then but i can spray and use my cs weapon scripts

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom