Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dont like him OR his music!

• Michael who?

• Total voters
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
just a thread about what you think about him and stuff, im kind of board, and playing a MJ song, and also talking to awol about it in irc... x.x

so anyways, i think he is cool, I dont belive the crap about "he was trying too kill his kid by throwing him out thw window" or "he likes little boys" since the news only wants bad stuff about him, and they will make it up, also people who see those pictures of his face and say "omg sick" are fools, the guys a legend, who cares if he looks like he is plastic :(

Loved his music for years, only had 3 of his videos, and afew of his cds, records, etc, well whats your views on him?

Fav song is Earth song or Beat it

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Regardless of if he was "trying" to kill his baby, he shouldnt have held it over a balcony...it's just common sense.

As for him, he just creeps me out in every sense of the word. When I hear the name Michael Jackson, I shiver.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He is abit odd yea, people say he is a child, er, "fiddler", so the last thing he should do is take 20 kids too his park "neverland" for free, and let them stay over, but he is just a big kid at heart anyways

and as for throwing his baby over the side, that was abit dumb, but he is pround of his kid, but yea if he dropped it i think he would be in abit of trouble...

Best answers
he's just one of those black guys that have that desease that makes them turn white: Money. Poor guy, but he is weird. I don't think he did that child molestation, but i don't have any hard evedence to prove either way

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I might think he's a freak and fairly unwise at best, but there is no denying that the man is a musical and entertainment legend and genius. All geniuses are whacked . . .

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I may not like his music now. But as a younger kid, I loved it. I played out the whole "Turn that music down!" "EAT THIS!" thing(the beginning of a track I cannot remember) and trying to learn his awesome dance moves.
I think its sad that many people hate the musicians of the late eighties and early nineties calling them "dorks" and various other insults. To me that era of music was when the artists begain to discover themselves...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by ChannelForThePa
I may not like his music now. But as a younger kid, I loved it. I played out the whole "Turn that music down!" "EAT THIS!" thing(the beginning of a track I cannot remember) and trying to learn his awesome dance moves.
I think its sad that many people hate the musicians of the late eighties and early nineties calling them "dorks" and various other insults. To me that era of music was when the artists begain to discover themselves...
that song is called "black and white" ^.^

"come on this is the best part!" "turn it DOWN"

Best answers
i still love all his older stuff....personally i also think he is a freak now, but back in the day he was great.

/moonwalks around the room while listening to billy jean

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
I watched the "living with M.J" doco last night...............

There's no denying he's extremely talented, but he's living in a fantasy land 24/7

I feel sorry for him

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Mystic Krillin
I watched the "living with M.J" doco last night...............

There's no denying he's extremely talented, but he's living in a fantasy land 24/7

I feel sorry for him
i think the reason he lives in a fantasy world, he is cos he one of the richest people in the world, so he can do whatever he likes:]

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Billie Jean is not my lover
She's just a girl who claims that I am the one
But the kid is not my son
She says I am the one, but the kid is not my son.

*Hsu grabs crotch.
*Hsu moon walks out of the room.

Best answers
His music was cool when i was 7 in 1984 but now he i just a plastic surgery nightmare that has lost himself and fan somewhere along the way.

Best answers
No hes a complete freak.
He touches kids.
He bought a zoo for his son "prince" and his other kids cause he felt they shouldnt mingle with other people.
I strongly believe he should be locked up, people that crazy dont deserve that amount of money and they certainly dont deserve to be a parent. Who on earth would sleep with him anyway?
He freaks me out completely, he looks so weird and when he talks i feel like punching him... but alas im never close enough.
"I only had one operation on my nose and thats it" says mr jackson.... yes, and ur skin changed colour on account of some bizzare and obscure skin disease...yes....
His early music was good tho, jackson 5.
>Scooter grabs crutch and screams<
zipper pinched me...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
there IS something that turns black peopel white, its not pure white, its a kind of usty white with skin disoders that look like burn marks or something, and if MJ did have it, its understanable that he would use plasic ops too make himself look white AND normall ;/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u cant deny mj is a great singer and preformer, but then again u cant deny that all that plastic surgery has warped his mind. he is the only one i know that came up as a poor black boy and is now a rich white woman

Best answers
heh one word for michael jackson.
(happy in 3 letters)Better Mr. Mod?.
The old music like "Beat It","Thriller",and "Billie Jean" were ok.:]:]

Retired
Best answers
I liked the music when I was younger, now its just an old ******* imo. dont like him anymore.

Best answers
You Lack A Voting Option Up There ---> Mj Is A Weirdo, But His Old Musics Cool

There's A Special 20/20 About MJ On Tonight, Some Of The Highlights Were Him Talking Bout How He Once Slept In The Same Bed As Macaulay Culkin,and His Brother...He Didn't Say He Diddled Him Or Anything, But Thatss Really Just....Weird..o_o

His Answer To Dangling His Kid Over The Railing Was He Was Trying To Show Everyone His Baby (Prince Michael, or whatever the hell he named him lol) But He Had A Good Grip On Him, The Interviewer Asked Then, If He Was Trying To Show People The Baby, Why'd The Baby Have A Hood On, And MJ Replied...Well They Could Feel His Spirit......riiiiiiiiiiiight:S

His Old Music Is Cool (Gotta Love Billy Jean) But He' s A Weird Fella:p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom