Michael Jackson - good or bad??

Best answers
Do you still like him (a question for those who watched both his documentary's) i like his music and from the two interviews he sounds like a nice guy being picked on by the media.

as the much music person said its up to us (the people) to decide is MJ a good harted person or a total weirdo freak.

explain your answer

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He was very talented. Keyword being WAS.

Michael Jackson has gone completely insane. He has lost touch with reality and he is never coming back. The 2 documentaries only proved that.

I understand the media can be mean and exploit things, but MJ doesn't even live on this planet anymore.

Lid

L
i'm guessing u missed the thrid documentary. The one where it showed the out-takes of the guy do living with michael jackson trunks?

Best answers
Michael Jackson used to be bad, a real thriller. But I think that he should beat it now. I can't tell if he's black or white anymore, and he's become dangerous to his family and himself. I can't help it, I've grown out of him. He used to be a PTY (pretty young thing), but now he's become nothing more than a lunatic that looks like something from Planet of the Apes. He makes me want to scream. But enough with the MJ puns. I really can't stand him anymore. He's a psycho.

Best answers
Good to know V.B. is sane *pats her on pack tensely as if not to set her off*

The guy is wierd yes but leave him alone.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
my god just look at him

he looks like a freak, he acts like a freak, and he even sounds like a freak

so that makes him a freak in my book

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom