MGS3 - need more help.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
GAH i just now beat the game, and what i want to know is how the hell do you beat boss's, NON-lethally.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tranq gun, simple as that. Also, if you beat The End non-lethally you get his sniper rifle, the Mosin Nagant. And that shoots more powerful tranq rounds, which makes boss fights even easier.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Have you considered gamefaqs.com?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kaination said:
What if I weaken with a regular gun, then kill with tranq?
That won't work, because the Health bar and Stamina bar are seperate from each other. So your gonna have to go all tranq rounds. Don't worry though, it's not really any harder than fighting them normally. Your tranq pistol takes away about as much stamina as your normal pistol does health. Then once you get the mosin nagant, you can shred through their stamina in no time.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah. The tranq gun is one way but there's a few others:

-The End: His stamina depletes naturally over time, and when he's on the brink of passing out he'll do this weird forest spell which causes it to regen, if you tranq him while he's doing this he'll be out.

-The Fear: His camo uses stamina so if you wait around in the battle he'll eventually say 'Food! I must feed!' and go to find some food, if you have any rotten/mouldy food then throw it near him and he'll eat that, be sick and lose the rest of his stamina, one tranq round in this state will put him down.

To get the Mosin Nagant just tranq kill 'The End'. Typically one shot to the head with this rifle on Very Easy will tranq-kill a boss. Two headshots for easy, three for normal, etc.

Best answers
kill the boss with the chlorophorm paper,you need 3 or 4 hits with it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its prozac's secret weapon against women. i guess kojima heard it to have a high success rate and put it in the game to fight The Boss....

Chloroform is a solvent which can cause people to pass out pretty damn fast. i believe you get it in the science bunker place (name escapes me...)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mad_AxMan said:
its prozac's secret weapon against women. i guess kojima heard it to have a high success rate and put it in the game to fight The Boss....

Chloroform is a solvent which can cause people to pass out pretty damn fast. i believe you get it in the science bunker place (name escapes me...)

Please tell me, is there anyone who actually knows the names of the places in MGS3?! LOL their retarded.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They're russian, the name of the place was Graniny Gorki Lab.

Oh and you can get a 100% camo index without using Stealth Camo. Equip The End's forest camo and Forest facepaint and then lie down in Sokrevenno in a grassy spot and it'll max out to 100%, guards will even step right over you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom