Metroid Prime 2: Echoes

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Article: http://cube.ign.com/articles/558/558788p1.html

Seems like a pretty good game. I pretty muched liked the first Metroid Prime. I got my newest nintendo power issue and it has some nice Screens of it. It seem's like a much better game and plus, Much better graphics.

Pan

Best answers
Im actually intrested in buying it, the game looks great even thought i never could beat the first one. But with Halo 2 coming out soon, i just dont know if it would be a very smart move for me to buy MP2 Instead of Halo 2, guess i have some thinking to do.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm hella stoked for Prime 2. Metroid Prime is probably my fav game for gamecube, and prime 2 looks like it will easily top it. It's got all the things prime had, but improves everything ten fold. With more weapons, more enemies, better graphics and enemy AI. As well as a more cinematic experiance, and all kinds of other goodies, including which looks like some of the funnest multiplayer ever! In my eyes, it's shaping up to be one of the best games of the year.

And regarding whether you should get Echoes or Halo 2, well it depends on what kind of game you want. Halo 2 will be much more action oriented, like a traditional FPS. And while Echoes is in a first person view, it is by no means a FPS. It's main tribute is still exploration and adventure. It just has a healthy dose of enemies and fighting to back it up.

There both gonna be great games though, so I say get one now, and if you can't afford the other, get it for christmas.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't know, but I just HATED the original Metroid Prime. It was boring, it had good graphics--but you had to spend so much time in scan mode, what's the point of detailed scenery you're not going to see? Having to constantly switch in and out of modes, and scan things for information, was boring, slowed down gameplay, and overall just wasn't very fun.

Don't think the sequel will be much more fun.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Prime was a great game. In fact I'm itching to play it again, and intend to do so after my last exam which is tommorrow (YES!!!). So yeah I'm definetly psyched for this game. I actually enjoyed scanning stuff. It gave the feel that you weren't native to the planet and sort of fitted into the bounty hunter thing. Dunno how to explain. Halo 2, well I haven't played Halo 1 and well tbh I'm not that interested in it. Prime however is on my list of games to get with the new LoZ at the very top.

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You said it man those 2 games along wth hl2 and 1.3 will complete my life..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom