meteor shower at...

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
around 1:04 AM.

you probably already either heard or disregarded this, but my sky is actually CLEAR on the eve of a celestial event so im quite excited. 'tis a first for me.

anyway, if you happen to be up i would advise you to get a jacket, boots, and a hat and check out the shower.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Which part of the sky?

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Awesome, thanks for the heads up.

Did anyone catch mars on christmas eve? It was so easy to see with the naked eye. Truely spectacular.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Awesome, thanks for the heads up.

Did anyone catch mars on christmas eve? It was so easy to see with the naked eye. Truely spectacular.
Yeah, it was the brightest star there, but I was kind of hoping for more brightness =/. I THINK I saw a slight red tint to it, but it was cool to see it.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ah btw, it may be tough to see much living in a city. so you may not see much until about 4 am, which is supposed to go up to 50 metorites per hour.

and also btw, has it seemed to anyone else like orion is close enough too touch?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Watched for a bit. Didn't see too many, but the few I did were pretty awesome! Thanks for letting us know dude

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
around 1:04 AM.

you probably already either heard or disregarded this, but my sky is actually CLEAR on the eve of a celestial event so im quite excited. 'tis a first for me.

anyway, if you happen to be up i would advise you to get a jacket, boots, and a hat and check out the shower.
this is what happan aftermath

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom