meteo attacks

should there be meteo attacks?

• yea

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • naw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Best answers
Maybe this bar should start growing when you get under 10 hp? You loose PL then, soo maybe the loosed PL would fill up the specil attack bar!! I love liit breaks, I LOVE Final Fantasy, but I think ESF needs something original;) like my idea! When you are low at health you loose PL, soo just make that the loosed PL would slowly fill up the "meteo attack"(how you named it) bar!!! Then people who would like to use super attack would need to wait till they loose some PL while being low at health^^!!!

EDIT:
I voted for this attack, but I think my idea of charging it is the best and most balanced! Not many people like to loose PL, soo if they need to loose PL to charge this attack: 1# they will stop killing themselves after they are low at health, 2# they will not wait specially for this attack! Also the bar should fill up slowly, but stay even after death! untill you chage it and use the super duper ultra attack:)

Best answers
I think the Meteo is a great idea, just like the old games. =)
ESF team, I STRONLY recommend you check out the "Dragon Ball GT: Final Bout" game for the Playstation as well as the DBZ game for Sega Genesis; those have very good meteos that are accurate to the characters.

I dont think Vegeta should have his suicide attack as a meteo, but he had a VERY powerful one in the Sega game, the most powerful one in the game. The catch was he had to be at about 1/4 health for it to work.

This is a great idea! Just remember, as others have said, to keep it rare. It's appreciated more that way.

Best answers
I hope nobody has said dis..but i think the meteo bar should be in levels and they fill up to each level being damaged or doing damage until the next level...If the player dies they return back a level...and they should be in 10 levels...Well heres my Attack suggestions

Buu:As KongKong said shoots homing generic beams into the air taking 1/2 of the players life to each victim it hits

Frieza(me..me...My fav.):Horns em and rides them for a while(like Krillin) and then throws player into air and powers up to NORMAL generic beams in each hand and fires leaving a 1/4 life left.

Goku:Kong's Idea:(

Gohan:His rage on someone doing a Hektic combo and as they flie ,a giant Masenko heads the players way.

Krillin:Splitting destructo disk.

Piccolo:That GIANT attack used on cell but before use kicks in air teleports behind em and kick forward and den uses it.Leaves a 1/4 life

Trunks:His slashing combo.

Vegeta:Does combo hits up teleports above em and does a double Axe handle knocking em down and does a GIANT fiery final flash with no explosion except slowly stealing healtth(whats left of it)until player escapes,if not..lol....disintigration activation.

Cell:Flies up in the holding every body down on the ground so nobody can flie
until attack is over and while being held down..He leads a giant meteor storm down on everybodyand everybody must run and dodge em or blast them with beams if the meteor is small enough.

The Frieza expert Rules

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I can see this as being the single biggest complaint amongst new commers (aka noobs).
n00b ALWAYS got something to complain about.... Annyone for this suggestion i like it this really should be added :|

Best answers
After finally mastering one of the two generic combos, I believe that perhaps every character should have their own combo as well. That individual combo can be their meteo.
In the Sega DBZ game, Vegeta's meteo would be knocking you in the the air, then to the ground, then blasting a bunch of ki shots at you. That could uniquely be turned into an adv. melee command like down-right punch / up punch / right punch / up punch or some other sort of unique combination that lets your character do a signature move.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
update what attacks i think they should get.. i still think it should be the charging bar.. more kills more it raises.. should be every 25-30 min in server

buu - genocide - massive barrage of generic beams flying everywhere

goku - dragon fist move, then u see a faded dragon picture after killin them.. hehe

gohan - rage - would receive a 45 sec increase in ki and speed

krillin - destructo disc split - a very large destructo disc that would split into many smaller destructo discs, around 6

frieza - power to 100% - increase in PL and speed for a 45 sec

piccolo - triform - 3 piccolos about 1/2 PL of each other could fly with each other and gang up.. 2 piccolos would shoot blasts and one u can control.. would last for 25 seconds

trunks - insta kill sword combo and blast.. would cut a player in pieces and blast them away

vegeta - ultimate renzokou - would do an ultimate renzokou, non stop, super fast lasting for about 25 seconds. would be unable to move 5 seconds afterwards

cell - cell jrs - would send out 2 cell jrs to aid cell.. each would be randomly given either galit gun, kamehameha, or SBC when created.. would shoot generic beams and ki blasts, 15% would do the signature move

Best answers
Limit Breaks are an idea that were posted ages ago, but I think it should allow something rather simple, like an auto combo or speed/strength boost as compared to splitting discs and crap. And it shouldnt be everytime near you die, like you need multiple AGGRAVATED deaths to get a little bit each time. Like a full charged kamehameha, or spirit bomb.

Best answers
Spirit bombs in a meteo doesn't seem like a good idea to me. I just think the meteo should be a unique combo with signature moves from a character.

For example, Goku doing punches and kicks along with instant transmission infront and behind his opponent, like in the Dragonball GT: Final Bout game for the PlayStation.

Best answers
imkongkong said:
update what attacks i think they should get.. i still think it should be the charging bar.. more kills more it raises.. should be every 25-30 min in server

buu - genocide - massive barrage of generic beams flying everywhere

goku - dragon fist move, then u see a faded dragon picture after killin them.. hehe

gohan - rage - would receive a 45 sec increase in ki and speed

krillin - destructo disc split - a very large destructo disc that would split into many smaller destructo discs, around 6

frieza - power to 100% - increase in PL and speed for a 45 sec

piccolo - triform - 3 piccolos about 1/2 PL of each other could fly with each other and gang up.. 2 piccolos would shoot blasts and one u can control.. would last for 25 seconds

trunks - insta kill sword combo and blast.. would cut a player in pieces and blast them away

vegeta - ultimate renzokou - would do an ultimate renzokou, non stop, super fast lasting for about 25 seconds. would be unable to move 5 seconds afterwards

cell - cell jrs - would send out 2 cell jrs to aid cell.. each would be randomly given either galit gun, kamehameha, or SBC when created.. would shoot
generic beams and ki blasts, 15% would do the signature move
i like those attacks.. cell jrs should have around 30 hp each

Best answers
triform + cell jr aren't going to happen due to the lag&crashes it will cause. maybe another attack or something, but not 2 more players joining to the server at once. it will be a killer for most servers, even the good "everlasters"

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmm... for goku he could maybe have the 10x kk or the super kk

vegetas one i really like , but it would have to come at some seriours ki cost maybe

cell colud have absorbtion - absorbs the players ki power or health (option appears when this is performed like buu's candy attack)

nice suggestion

Best answers
I like the idea, its perfect

BUT MAKE IT HARD TO FILL IT, OR THIS WIL START TO ENNOY, relly, its nice if you can do it every 15 min if your are a true fighter.

Best answers
Piccolo should get something else then Triform. If anyone were to get a multi form, it would be Tien, not piccolo. And the name of the huge attack he uses on #17 and Cell is Makosen.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
triform + cell jr aren't going to happen due to the lag&crashes it will cause. maybe another attack or something, but not 2 more players joining to the server at once. it will be a killer for most servers, even the good "everlasters"
well hmm.. triform can last for 25 seconds and the two piccolos can just probably be sprites in the sprite folder.. u can't rele harm but then they'd fuse with piccolo at the end of 25 secs.. the sprites can just throw generic beams and SBC randomly

umm cell jr's maybe just one can join which would have 40 hp.. can randomly do sbc, kamehame ha, and galit gun.. melee also.. and remember that theres a cvar player limit also for the amount of players allowed.. it would be just like having one player enter.. cell can click on a enemy and it would target the cell jr, he would focus on that character clicked on

hmm... for goku he could maybe have the 10x kk or the super kk
i like dragon fist sorry lol :laff:

vegetas one i really like , but it would have to come at some seriours ki cost maybe
thus the 5 second tired animation afterwards

cell colud have absorbtion - absorbs the players ki power or health (option appears when this is performed like buu's candy attack)
well that would probably be more of a regular move... remember meteo attacks, special eye candy attacks to do with a filled bar, and u want absorption? cell jrs would be better.. hehe look wut i said earlier

Piccolo should get something else then Triform. If anyone were to get a multi form, it would be Tien, not piccolo. And the name of the huge attack he uses on #17 and Cell is Makosen.
well if tien isn't put in the game, piccolo and krillin also used it.. but piccolo should get it.. i said use sprites instead of player models, would only last for like 25 seconds

good feedback thoe guys

Best answers
=The You Have To Work For It Plan=
An attack as powerful as that should be limited to people who have achieved the Perfect Transformation stage. After using the attack, you would revert back to your first form and a 20:00 minute counter would begin. If you die, your counter won't dissappear, even if you've lost your Perfect Transformation. This way you would still have to work to attain your special attack.

=The Noobs Get A Fighting Chance Plan=
Another thought I have would be to have a counter that carries over each of your lives, and even over maps. Getting fragged and fragging people adds points to your counter. After, lets say, 30 frags total, one would get to use their special attack. The special attacks should be able to kill multiple people, or at least instantly dethrone a really strong player. This way a noob would get a fighting chance if he was getting fragged the crap out of, and strong players who frag a lot would be able to use what they've earned.

=The Noobs Get A Fighting Chance Plan II=
The same as above, with the form of the bar changed. It would look a lot like a struggle meter. When you get fragged, you go farther towards the leftmost part, and if you frag someone you get towards the rightmost part. This way someone on either extreme (noob or expert) would best be suited for special attacks.
Ok that's actually a bad idea.

Whatever idea you think is best, unfortunately, probably isn't going to be implemented. Any of the big beams/blasts like the Spirit Bomb and Gallit Gun can become a special attack if a person works to make it so. ESF is definately geared towards people with skill.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i like that double bar charging thing

left would be kills, right would be deaths

whichever bar fills up first would allow u to do the move

after u do the move, both bars would reset to the bottom

it would probably take around 20 frags to fill the left bar, 30 deaths for the right bar, so ppl wont spam the right bar by typing KILL in console.. they're score would tremendously drop.. imagine someone with negative 30 kills, 30 deaths, that's LAME right there

everytime u hit someone, the left bar goes up VEYR VERY little

everytime u get hit, the right bar goes up VERY VERY little

i should be so if ur playing a game, the bar would charge maybe 20-30 min each time

Best answers
that double bar sounds good, i hope the team considers this :yes: i like those attacks too kingkong

Best answers
ok about the piccolo triforming thing i think that there should be to models on both sides of piccolo each with one arm on him like giving him more power and strengh while he punches and kicks the hell out of the person
and his pl will be higher while the attack is in place.

what do u think?

Best answers
whell I was tinking this meteo attack showl be like a fatality....the bar should go up faster when u attack someone...and slowley when u are attacked.....and wath I wanted 2 say like a fatality I mean like....If u are preparing a combo...and if your enemy is almost dead this meteo attack could happend...and this could be a fatality just for some players like:Friezar(holding someone by the neck with his tail, and shoots a mass of ki blasts in his face) Goku(goes kaioken and performes a cool attack) Piccolo(the triform and how u sad 1 piccolo should hold him from the back and the other 2 beat the enemy..of course if there's gonna be a Tien model he should have the this thing but not 3 tiens and 4 because u remember when he fought goku 4 the first time)
and Trunks(the sword kill thingi he used on Frieza)
The rest(Vegeta,Gohan,Cell,buu) can't use it like a fatal...and vegeta could use the suicide bomb when he want's....I mean he couldn't use it in a melle battle...he must use it like when goku charges his Spirit bomb..understod???

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom