should there be meteo attacks?

• yea

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • naw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if you ever played final fanatasy 7, you know what a meteo attack is.

each player should had a bar.. every time you hit somebody, it would go up slowly.. each time you get hit then it goes up slowly.. probably it would take a while but not too long for it to charge up.. once the bar is charged up, you press your meteo button on the keyboard, and the character would then do a special attack... each character would have their own special attack..

buu - genocide attack where all these generic beams could be shot randomly in a certain diameter

goku - he would instant transmission on a selected player.. he would hit him left hard, instant transmission again, hit the player to the right, throw a kamehameha, instant transmission, then throw another kamehameha, which would have two kamehamehas hitting the player in the middle

gohan - maybe something like gohan's rage i guess... he powers up a lot and unleashes an unstoppable combo on somebody?

krillin - can't think of anything

frieza - could hold someone by the neck with his tail, shoots a barrage of ki balls in his face and then a large blast to knock him away from frieza

piccolo - triform, where one piccolo could hold the player from the back, while the two beat up the character from the front.. then he'd be thrown on the ground while each piccolo shoots a ki ball at the person on the ground.. then the piccolos could fuse together again

trunks - probalby he can do the sword combo like what he did on frieza.. it would take out an amount of hp.. if the player has like less than 2/3 hp left, then trunks could cut him to pieces and blast him away

vegeta - would scream out, um... give me ideas! ahha

cell - can't think!!

well i think you get what my idea is.. everyone post up the attacks that you think each character should get.. like goku gets.. gohan gets.. etc... and tell me what you think of my idea

UPDATE what attacks i think they should get.. i still think it should be the charging bar.. more kills more it raises.. should be every 25-30 min in server

buu - genocide - massive barrage of generic beams flying everywhere

goku - dragon fist move, then u see a faded dragon picture after killin them.. hehe

gohan - rage - would receive a 45 sec increase in ki and speed

krillin - destructo disc split - a very large destructo disc that would split into many smaller destructo discs, around 6

frieza - power to 100% - increase in PL and speed for a 45 sec

piccolo - triform - 3 piccolos about 3/4 PL of original piccolo could fly with each other and gang up.. triform can last for 25 seconds and the two piccolos can just probably be sprites in the sprite folder.. u can't rele harm but then they'd fuse with piccolo at the end of 25 secs.. the sprites can just throw generic beams and SBC randomly

trunks - insta kill sword combo and blast.. would cut a player in pieces and blast them away

vegeta - ultimate renzokou - would do an ultimate renzokou, non stop, super fast lasting for about 25 seconds. would be unable to move 5 seconds afterwards

cell - cell jrs - one can join which would have 40 hp.. can randomly do sbc, kamehame ha, and galit gun.. melee also.. and remember that theres a cvar player limit also for the amount of players allowed.. it would be just like having one player enter.. cell can click on a enemy and it would target the cell jr, he would focus on that character clicked on

how the bar would fill up when u can use the attack

left would be kills, right would be deaths

whichever bar fills up first would allow u to do the move

after u do the move, both bars would reset to the bottom

it would probably take around 15 frags to fill the left bar, 20 deaths for the right bar, so ppl wont spam the right bar by typing KILL in console.. they're score would tremendously drop.. imagine someone with negative 20 kills, 20 deaths, that's LAME right there

everytime u hit someone, the left bar goes up VEYR VERY little

everytime u get hit, the right bar goes up VERY VERY little

i should be so if ur playing a game, the bar would charge maybe 20-30 min each time

Best answers
thats a cool idea

vegeta could do his suicide move that he does on buu.

Krillin could do the destructo disk which splits up into lots of them then they could all cut the one guy

Cell could use the cell jr.s

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I kinda like the idea, but it has to be something you can do like once every half hour, otherwise i dont like it.

Best answers
Reptile said:
I kinda like the idea, but it has to be something you can do like once every half hour, otherwise i dont like it.
I agree with Reptile, it would have to be something you can only pull off every half hour. Im not sure if I like this idea or not...I can't decide. Would you be able to block these attacks? I don't know about this idea, it would kind of end up like every now and then, someone goes totally nuts, requiring no skill on thier part and beats the **** out of everybody.

Best answers
I like this idea... even though a rage bar has been sugested before it has never been described in this detail...

but it has to be something you can do like once every half hour, otherwise i dont like it
Well you have to take a beating from other players to raise the bar...

so unless you gett beaten up it wont charge...

also perhaps everytime you do the attack the bar gets bigger for the next time?

i like this idea alot: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: (4 out of 5)

Best answers
cool idea
i like it..
but u need a skill for every character that would do the same damage (im guessing 100% damage) to the same amount of ppl
like buus attack...
it would have a radius and every1 in that radius gets damage

get what i mean?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think if the search is used with the term finishing moves, that you will find alot of threads where these attacks were suggested
maybe you can roll them all into one?

Uub

Best answers
i love it!!!

for gohan he could scream when he was lil gohan hid scream out loud and a huge blast of sound wave would hit the closest enemy. about goku.. he needs some more thought 2 many kamahas. or atleast his bar takes a very very long time than the others...

freza could hold some one with his tale and slam them into the ground sevral
times... ? maybe.

yes and vegeta should use that big explosion he did on buu.. but also you would die.:p but other words mad idea man!

Best answers
i like it alot ..

maby this super attacks will be avilable only as a finishing moves
when ur preforming a combo

like a the old finish him in mortal combat.... :p

Best answers
my ideas for what moves they should do... they should be good but not killer :laff:

buu - I say for this Bu should should turn red and blow steam and get a quick power boost for lets say 30 seconds (Reason: when bu got beat up or mad he got angry and dug deeper into his power moving faster and stronger than before eg: when he vs Gotemks for the first time as Fat Buu)

Goku - Goku Could go Kaioken for 30 seconds giving him a quick power boost, this could also work when his is SSJ cause he could do a Super Kaioken (Reason: Kaioken has been sugested alot and this looks like it could fit in... eg of Super Kaioken: When goku vs Pikon in the other world tournament)

gohan - Gohans Rage quick power boost for 30 seconds (as above)

krillin - Super Destructo Disk (Splitting Destructo Disk)

frieza - Finishing Move Laser (Like Destructo Disk but fired like the finger laser... but not homing, no secondary rapid fire)

piccolo - The big attack used on cell :laff: (As suggested in loads of other threads)

trunks - probalby he can do the sword combo like what he did on frieza.. it would take out an amount of hp.. if the player has like less than 2/3 hp left, then trunks could cut him to pieces and blast him away (I like that :laff: )

vegeta - Self Destruct (As suggested many times)

cell - Cell juniors (A great suggestion made a while ago could work here)

Well their my suggestions for the moves...

could work :laff:

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i can only add 1 thing.
if vegeta use's his self destruct, he must not die.
or it will not be fair, or everyone dies in the map whit him(atleast the one in the other team).

Uub

Best answers
if u watchd buu eps.. when majin vegeta had no choice but to self destruct he turnd into stone and died. thats how it stays!

Best answers
He turned to stone? Must've been cut from the American version... or I missed that part.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
he didnt turned to stone, it was the last image of him, just like a empty shell, all the energy which he got was put into that blast

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In final fantasy 7 it was called a limit break....anyway, this idea has been suggested so many times before, it has become ridiculous. I dont think you mean "meteo attack" anyway. A meteo attack is shown best in the original dbz games such as butouden 2 or hyper dimension. During these meteo attacks, the enemy would sit perfectly still while you pummeled the opponent. Obviously this wouldnt work out in esf. This isnt a fighting game. I think you mean each character should have some sort of "ultimate" attack. I guess it could be a good idea if use of the move was severely limited. That idea of using the move once every half hour sounds kinda good. If you were able to use it every time you spawn...well you know what would happen. As good as this idea might sound, it doesnt seem practical. What exactly would be the point in having it besides getting 6 kills or more in an instant (referring to final explosion)? This seems like something that would have better use in a mod like evm. Just my opinion. Oh..and if vegeta can use the attack, he better die after using it. This would make things fair (killing everyone on the server at the price of his own life).

Best answers
evm does have veg sacrifice. atleast the new version coming out. u should see pix it looks really cool. and about the 30 minute thing. you ever play street fighter? you know the charge bar? you have to beat up people or get beaten up, and depending on how much damage was given or recieved, the bar would raise. so you could fill the bar in ten minutes or it could take an hour depending on how good you are.

vegeta: super renzoku(sp?) would throw out say 20 - 30 generic balls instead of the small yellow kiballs really really fast. much better then sacrifice if you ask me.

cant think of other chars right now

Best answers
the idea is very very good, but can be raised more slowly, and that it wouldn't go down as you are hit.
that way ppl that are constantly beaten can get something but deaths.

Best answers
kaje01 said:
evm does have veg sacrifice. atleast the new version coming out. u should see pix it looks really cool. and about the 30 minute thing. you ever play street fighter? you know the charge bar? you have to beat up people or get beaten up, and depending on how much damage was given or recieved, the bar would raise. so you could fill the bar in ten minutes or it could take an hour depending on how good you are.

vegeta: super renzoku(sp?) would throw out say 20 - 30 generic balls instead of the small yellow kiballs really really fast. much better then sacrifice if you ask me.

cant think of other chars right now
I think I like your "vegeta:" suggestion MUCH more than Vegeta blowing himself up..*I'd save that as a "Ultimate" for 1.3 Majin..* That's exactly what I was going to suggest here. Great Suggestion kaje01:\ :yes: :like a "Madness Attack"..just going completely insane with ki blasts..save the "Sacrifice" for Majin..

Personally I think "Fat Buu" should use his "Angry Explosion" for his "Ultimate"..gets mad..blows up area close to him and some alot vertical to him..*it expanded some but mostly exploded up-and-down..*
Super Buu could use "Genocide Attack" as a special, but not an "Ultimate"..maybe HE should get super "pissed" and possibly pull of either his "Liquid Bomber"*Turns to "Buu Goop" and flies into them through their mouth (when using you swoop around as "goop" for a decent amount of time with the opportunity to fly right at any opponent..lock not necessary..)leading to an overwhelmingly difficult PS to get him out or be destroyed...or his "Absolute Madness Explosion"..just blows himself up (in appearance..could cost alot of health and ALMOST all ki)...Large blast radius..not SUPER Powerful..I personally would rather fly down their throat...

I don't like the idea of Kakkorot having a "Super Kaio-Kin" at all*It was to rediculous for me...his body should have been "shredded"*..Maybe a Kaio-Kin..maybe...depends how it is worked in...(not with SB..because of the stress his mind wouldn't be focused enough to gather the energy)...I've seen some posts on it before..someone can rework the idea *I might just agree then.*

I think Frieza Primary "Frieza Beam" should already be like that and for an "Ultimate" he could use his "Imprisonment Ball" *refer to the eps.*

Definitely agree with MAGMUS on that (piccolo stuff)*must transform first though*

Gohan...I guess rage would be fine..

Not much for the Trunks ideas...*don't have any ideas either..*

Cell..Maybe (controlled as independent 'weak' bots..maybe)..

-Class is over..
Unt Bye!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
about the vegeta thing, i ment that attack that bfp has to.
i like that attack, it's atleast an ultimet attack for majin vegeta.
and if he has to die whit this attack, then he takes everyone whit him(in the radius of 50m).
there is one thing that botters me about buu.
when i kill him, he has human gibs.
he can better have pink gibs and piccolo must have green gibs.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Zeonix said:
This isnt a fighting game. I think you mean each character should have some sort of "ultimate" attack. I guess it could be a good idea if use of the move was severely limited. That idea of using the move once every half hour sounds kinda good. If you were able to use it every time you spawn...well you know what would happen. As good as this idea might sound, it doesnt seem practical. What exactly would be the point in having it besides getting 6 kills or more in an instant (referring to final explosion)? This seems like something that would have better use in a mod like evm. Just my opinion. Oh..and if vegeta can use the attack, he better die after using it. This would make things fair (killing everyone on the server at the price of his own life).
umm last time i checked, ESF was a fighting game.. and yeah it's like an ultimate attack, something special added to the game.. wouldn't it be much better if you had an attack like this? i loved pullin off meteo attacks in the old dragonballz games.. oh and thanks for the correction that it was LIMIT BREAKS.. sorry about that

and yea i didn't say everytime you spawn.. you have to build up the bar by killing more ppl and getting beat up.. so let's say you've been getting beaten up by everyone for like half an hour and don't have any kills.. finally your bar raises up and you finally can get the edge to beat everyone up for a while.. or lets say you've killed so many people in a half hour.. you are rewarded for a little more eye candy and are able to sort of do a finishing attack

oh and i don't like those "self destruct sacrifice" moves.. i dont think it should be an ultimate move for vegeta, cell, buu, whoever.. that move is more of a desperation move...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom