metal gear substance...

Best answers
muhahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahhahahahahhahahahaha.........................

i think it's cuz they are beefin up the graphics and only the xbox can handle it :D

also, i believe that xbox needs this and splinter cell to boost their sales, even though they are owning the market.

people ARE going to buy xbox just to get splinter cell and mgs

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i looked at the review on ign, the grafix are no different, i thinks its cause konami sold out, damn u microsoft

quote from ign.com
Excluding the specifics above, the graphics in Substance are almost identical to those found in Sons of Liberty. The overall quality may be a little more crisp and clean, but the difference is nothing to write home about.
those specifications being the beutiful motion blurring that the ps2 put out that the xbox could not

and from what ive seen from sites, it says its for xbox and ps2, but a commercial on tv said its only for xbox ;/

edit: after further research, ps2 and pc versions of the game are to follow :D , good, now i dont hafta go out and buy an xbox for just 1 game

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DAMN THEM!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

*grabs knife* U WILL ALL DIE!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
umm actualy

the ps2 is getting it with updated features and more vr missions and stuff AND!!! PS2 WONT HAVE ANY *** SLOWDOWN LIKE SOME CRAPY CONSOLES I KNOW THAT BEGIN WITH AN X AND END WIHT ME BEATING THE CRAP OUT OF THE OVERLY LARGE CRAPY CONTROLLER!!! :p

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki
umm actualy

the ps2 is getting it with updated features and more vr missions and stuff AND!!! PS2 WONT HAVE ANY *** SLOWDOWN LIKE SOME CRAPY CONSOLES I KNOW THAT BEGIN WITH AN X AND END WIHT ME BEATING THE CRAP OUT OF THE OVERLY LARGE CRAPY CONTROLLER!!! :p
agreed, and if u would've read my 2nd post, i figured that out

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i know was just restateing that fact

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
pc verson? thats gonna suck:talk:

but im glad too hear its still gonna be on ps2 *removes rope from neck and gets down from stool*

Best answers
There is just one thing that you all have missed and that is that the xbox only selects high quality games.

So when microsoft see's a good game it takes it by the hand and buy's out the company.

"Sounds awlfully familar, oh yes thats right the old RARE incedent".

Retired
Best answers
bah Hibiki, you just got small hands. it fits fine for me. perfect i may add. you know what they say ;) Small hands, small .... ;)

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Rare AND Bungee. Remember folks, if it wasn't for the nice people in Microsoft we would have been playing the PC Version of Halo over a year ago. Makes you want to grab a sharp object, don't it? :\

P.S: Does Metal Gear: Substance have all the things that Metal Gear 2 had? Cause it would be nice if I could just buy Substance. :)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
metal gear substance has everything in the original mgs2, plus 350+ vr missions, 5 "snake tales", the ability to play as snake in the plant missions, and a hella lotta other stuff, so i think its worth it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom