Metal Gear Solid 4 High Resolution Trailer

Best answers
Just found the MGS4 trailer that was shown at TGS in high quality (it's a torrent by the way)
You've probably already seen some bad quality versions of this but trust me seeing it in high quality is worth it.

http://www.gamesmediamirror.com/leech_1894_1_en.html

The file size is unfortunately 360mb's but it looks fantastic even if it's only 8 mins.

Thoughts? Opinions?

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
man, that was amazing, i cant wait for ps3... is mgs4 gonna be a release title? The graphics are amazing, it still has that metal gear feel ^_^ which i was scared it could loose with snake being ancient :p I cant wait to see whats in this new one.

Best answers
Ya, it does look sweet. I just hope that he doesn't keel over in the middle of a mission... 0.o hehe

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It looks amazing. I wonder if MGS 5 will put Snake in a wheel chair or make him walk with a cane o_O

Best answers
Davidskiwan said:
is mgs4 gonna be a release title?
I somehow doubt it, after all you know how Hideo always likes to make a big scene all by himself ^_^

Jakut said:
It looks amazing. I wonder if MGS 5 will put Snake in a wheel chair or make him walk with a cane o_O
I have a feeling that this is gonna be Snakes last mission :( /tear

Don't read below here if you havn't played MGS2
Anyway I can't wait to see what happens with the whole "The patriots have been dead for over 100 years thing" and why there is a huge war and it's definately gonna be interesting having Ocelot being controlled by Liquid. Not to mention what Otacon said about one of the patriots being their biggest contributors, ahh MGS4 better clear some of this stuff up >_<

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom