!!message to ESF creaters!! (sponsors)

Would you give money to the esf team to inprove the game?

• yep!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • dunno, yet?

• no, but i would for your mum!

• Total voters
Best answers
But we cant sponser or esf team= busted. The only option is donate

Best answers
its like that:

the sponsor dont wants to give money away free. he wants that he earns money from selling the game. and funimation has the license. the license costs much money because dbz is famous and makes alot of money. but if u do release it as game which ppl buy, funimation will come with it 100 lawyers and say, we buy you or u go to prison. because its illegal to sell without a license of something other factions own.

if the esf team would earn money for making a game that has the content of a licensed thing like dbz, than funimation cuts them down because they have no license. and u know license costs much. i dont think ppl would donate that much money so u can buy it.

Best answers
There is an idea if they bought the licence they can sell a proper game (mabey with a single player) and make millions. This could launch the careers of the creaters. The game should be a massive hit I mean look how many people play it already and we all downloaded it. Think of how CS exploded when retail was realeased. I am sure if the Esf team approached funimation with a good business plan they would go for it.

Best answers
I'f they just add a single Player the game would sell millions of copies:laff:

Best answers
i dont believe we should sponsor them or anything cause they didnt create dbz or its idea... but giving them money out of generosity and being a nice guy who respects the fact that they are doing this on there own time with no income coming from it sounds better... GO ESF TEAM :p

Orz

Best answers
Infogrames has already licensed DBZ from Bandai for a global release, and Bandai holds the original license for Budokai - and is reportedly working on Budokai 2. I'm pretty sure Infogrames and Bandai both have more money than the ESF creators do. Right now they have the more or less exclusive rights to a DBZ game, and they would do their best to ensure that the license remains solely in their possession.

Look at it this way - they've got millions in some sort of high-tech safe, and the average ESF team member probably keeps a dollar in the bottom of an old jar. It's not something that's really feasible.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You can already "donate" and when you do you get access to special forums where you get inside info. Moderators get in free :yes:

Best answers
How about the esf team aproaches the infogamers people and say hey we got a game idea fund us and let us use dbz and we give u 50%profit easy as that

Best answers
but then they want a verry good game and that would take up allot of time of the esf team. and they would send people to also create the game. it all would be fast, fast, fast and lose the peronal connection withe the game
(this s*** is deep):tired:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Or how about let them do what their doing now. Its doing good!

Best answers
The ESF team are doin a perfect job in making a mod.
I only hope they continue to make the mod whe way they want.

Probably the best idea would be to start a dontation box or somin.

CS crapped it as soon as it went retail. But the creators get lotsa
money.

Its up to them, but in my opinion, they are doin a great job.

Best answers
well i think they should put it out on cd with like the half life pack you get, hl, tfc, cs and ESF. that would be cool i think and it would make the esf team a little green gold

Best answers
I won't say anything about the money issue here, but I'd like to say that ESF is one of the BEST DARN DBZ MODS I have EVER seen for ANY game, and that's saying something. If Funimation were to try and take down ESF, they would really get a bad reputation I'm betting, because of how many people play it because they like DBZ! Think about it for a minute. ESF is so darn good that there is no real competition (at least I haven't seen any yet) so I bet that Funimation LIKES ESF, at least, UNOFFICIALLY. Having someone make such a cool thing is probably great for their business! It puts DBZ in the limelight even if someone hasn't a clue what it is, if they like the mod, they'll probably like DBZ itself. Get my point?

Best answers
why would funimation let esf to go retail for an old game like half life.....its all for half life...if it was for hl2 then they could get down to busines

Best answers
But if it went to retail funimations lawers would have a field day

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ESF will always be free, and it will never accept more than the generous donations of it's fan base.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom