ment to be in game or exploit?

Best answers
or people that use them use them cause they are found in a game. When they are taken out...styles change. If you don't like it. Looks like you are SOL

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That attack is fair, it's your own fault if you run out of ki. This attack shouldn't be removed since it's rather hard to do on good opponents. Unhonourable it isn't, no more than throwing ki balls at an opponent you've just smacked or thrown to the wall/ground.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Avenger said:
That attack is fair, it's your own fault if you run out of ki. This attack shouldn't be removed since it's rather hard to do on good opponents. Unhonourable it isn't, no more than throwing ki balls at an opponent you've just smacked or thrown to the wall/ground.

You don't know what you're talking about, but I'm done explaining it to you guys. It has nothing to do with running out of ki, and it is not hard to do to people, I urge you to re-read all of my posts describing the exploit, becuase you're thinking of something else.

As long as the team is doing something about it, then I'm happy.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ummm, it doesnt happen when you run out of ki, sometimes you are just hit/thrown and you roll along the floor, all the opponent has to do is teleport near you and hold down the second melee button while just gliding above them, its not fair because you cannot stop it as every hit keeps you rolling.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Avenger do you even know what the hell we are talking about here?

It doesn't matter how much KI you have. Once set in motion you cannot recover unless the opponent stops attacking.

Throwing ki blasts at an opponent is not going to shave off 20+ health per hit. It's not the same, don't pretend it is.

Phatslugga said:
I think that most people that defend exploits, don't even know what one really is, it seems more of an ignorance issue than anything else.
Spot on.

*edit*
Ha everyone beat me to it. Oh well. :p

Best answers
oro so will the team please say something, im glad your all arguing about whether or not it is or isnt but i would rather have the team say either yes it is or no it isnt...so please stop posting here until they have said something

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom