Melle Suggestion

Best answers
instead of maken al kinds of melle weak, just have basic melle be the complate 1.1 melle, with the pushback speed back to 1.1s, and also buff advanced melle so it can compare, cause combos and green (weak) atks doing 1 damage per punch just isn't worth it, it makes a secondary atk almost requried to do some real damage, and with ssj2 coming in 1.3, the chars wil have mor heath no? so doing 1 damage to an ssj2 won't realy meen anything.

ps:this is just something i thought of in about a min so refrain from flaming plz :)

Best answers
Meele. Also if you want to know how you pronounce the word, it is pronounced "May-Lay". Also, your only doing 1 dmg if the person your fighting is stronger, generally. Green hits do about 4 damage if you like to play Gohan/Trunks and TF as soon as possible.

Best answers
Melee.

I am shure the team will have thought about that so ill keep my idea's to my self.

And do some strong attacks (red ones), they hurt more.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They may do small damage to stronger opponents, but with more combos and stuff coming out in the future it won't matter. If your good at advanced melee, and can trick your opponent, then you can make that 1hp damage hit cause at least 10hp damage with a sneaky combo.
Its fine as it is, and will get better.

Best answers
Adv melee is still too slow. The waiting for the opponent to punch in their combo and stuff is kinda lame

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Jinks said:
Adv melee is still too slow. The waiting for the opponent to punch in their combo and stuff is kinda lame
And how do you suggest they resolve this problem ?

Best answers
Said before a series of punches/kicks thrown that are blocked and dodged. It gives the appearence of continous fighting.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
YOU SHOULD OF PUT THIS IN THE SUGGESTION FORUM!!!!! WHY IS IT HERE ?

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Saiyan Overlord, you're not a mod, don't tell people what to do. Warning for rogue mod.

-Karrde-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom