Melee

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
your sig was obviously too large :\
he wasnt being unfair you were just breaking the rules
and if you continue to conplain about your sig being deleted you WILL be banned take this as an official warning

Best answers
wow i never got that much official warnings like in the last 2 days!!! Well , ive never seen any sig-rule , maybe u could show me , and 2nd i already stoped to talk about my sig , i had a discussion about it with cocumba and now its ok and there wouldnt be any discussion about it , if guys like u wouldnt refresh it always!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So lets stop talking about it , u all r just unfair , i was breaking the rules END OF DISCUSSION =P

Best answers
Anyways, back to TOPIC! Melee is my favorite, and i hope it will be faster and cooler in future releases, special buttons, counter etc like i heard some people alreayd mention, good ideas!

Best answers
Is the half-life engine capable of producing users with abilities to throw other enemies, or something to that sense?

That would be pretty spiffy! :yes: :D

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it would be possible to animate I guess, but very hard

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have faith that the team will get the melee system right and exceed our expectations.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by 4xMega-Saiyajin
wow i never got that much official warnings like in the last 2 days!!! Well , ive never seen any sig-rule , maybe u could show me ,

hey im sorry about going off topic but i wanna say this, cos i dont think this idiot knows much....

look, there is no rule saying a max size of sigs, but u should use COMMAN SENCE about sig sizes, if they r to big, people with 56k and below will have a hard time on the fourms since each page will have about 10 or so big sigs, so it is perfectly fair that ur sig was taken off if u did not bother changeing it when u were asked

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom