Melee

Best answers
Hey guys
I'm new, Word up!
ok listen...i got problems(hehe). I am getting my butt kicked and i need answers!
I have come across a problem that causes me to lose 99.9% of my battles.....and thats Melee!!!!!! yeah sure melee works when u smack an opponent when he is not looking. My problem comes in when the guy challanges me. We look directly at each other and charge head on.....and I ALWAYS LOSE!!!!!! Yes i am holding down right click when i am wizzing through the air and I had turbo on but my opponent always seems to win And NO it's not coz he has a higher power level because i have often had a higher PL and he wins. I dont think it's to do with who charges first either because that hasnt worked for me....so i was wondering. What determines who wins when u and your opponent charge at the same time with the exact same PL? I dunno maybe i am getting too old for this game....16 :)

Anyways...any input would be wonderful

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Attacking head on isn't always the best thing to do. Try to mix it up a little, charge, teleport and shoot a beam at them from somewhere else (or something to that effect). As for why you lose every time, I'm not sure, but you may just be having bad luck. :D Whenever I charge head on with someone else, it's usually about 50/50.

Best answers
it works.

maybe the issue of an enemy hitting you all the time when you both are swooping, is maybe you arent aiming at him, or pings over the internet are giving him the advantage

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom