melee

Best answers
from viewing the melee system it seems u could be able to lock up just like when u lock attacks together or power struggle.for example; 2 players melee each other at the same time they could continuosly throw kicks or punches until either breaks the struggle with the balance bar.the animatins wouldn't really have to be accurate.it would just feel a lot better for the melee system.in saying not accurate i mean cells hand doesn't have to crush trunks face..theycould just throw attacks towards each other until the struggle is over and the victor connects...throwing the loser across the map

Best answers
well arent u a party pooper?
I think making melee struggles that simple, into "just another powerstruggle" would be crap. Should be more to it.
Like for example in the struggle there should be 4 commands, punch(left click), kick(c?), block(z?) and dodge(x?).
Also if u hold right click once ur in this battle he'll burn ki twice as fast but will be 50%stronger and faster.
Advantages:
Punch=fast attack but weak
Kick=strong attack but slow
Block=gain little ki but there is a block meter...if it breaks u will be stunned and then caned.
Dodge gain no ki but counters possible. But if ur opponent is fast enough u can be hit or if u do it for too long (dodge bar reliant on time).
How it works:
After 2 ppl swoop at each other it starts and then the fight works like this.
If both ppl just attack the characters will punch and kick like crazy, floating in the direction of whoever is winning. This would be determined by powerlevels. Of course if someone is losing cause they are weaker they can always turbo(hold right click and drain ki fast) but then the other person might too. I think if they are both attacking with turbo theyre should be cool effects like blurry fast punches and thunderclaps every now and again and the fighters being engulfed in flaming ki. But then again the stronger person might not have the ki or not want to waste it.
So just say im fighting a weaker person and winning then he turns up the turbo (or transforms) and starts driving me back.
I could keep going and hope he runs out of ki so i can kick him (big ouch) or block or dodge.
Say i block, my ki starts going up slowly and every punch he lands on me causes him to lose a bit of ki. Of course if hes strong enough and has enough ki he can just keep punching (i cant counter) until the block breaks and i am stunned or he can kick. If he kicks he will lose the same amount of ki but is likely to break my block. and if he does ill be stunned. if u see them about to kick decide if ur block bar can take it (risky) cause if u survive u can counter. or bail out of the block and hold kick. if ur fast enough theyll cancel each other out and itll start again.
OR
Say i dodge, my ki stays the same while his is slowly going down. If he turbos he'll only lose more, so he could stop turboing and if he does u can counter.
FINALLY THE END
i think also that the winner should not just simply melee them into the distance, they should do a quick animation of a 5 hit combo and punch them to the ground...
thats it

Best answers
thats a great idea there. It would add another element to melee instead of just hitting and repeating it again until it just gets so boring that all you and the other guys do is fire beams at each other BAH

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom