Melee

Best answers
I have no idea if this has been said how to fix but, whenever I go into melee, my screen goes all over the map and I can't see what's happening until I'm launched away from the attacker. Can anyone help me?

P.S. I'll get a Screenshot if you guys want me to.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
go into your options menu to the video tab and switch from software mode to opengl

Best answers
Ok, thanks. I'll see if this works.

Edit: It says my computer can't support this video mode....can you help me with that?

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Might be time for a new video card.

Best answers
Hey i know what u meen same problem here m8 im tryin gt fix it im gonna try see if i can download Opengl check some webites it might help and its propa annoying aswell.

my text also goes weird (Like Chinese) ;(

Best answers
Yo i can fix your problem but all i need to know is do u have a fast and powerfull computer?

If yes well read on all you have to do is when you go on to video go on to 3D3 And then it should work if not umm well dunno whats wrong then go buy a new graphics card.(keep in mind things will run very slow if your computer cant handle it.) Oh and to all ppl with fast computers and good graphics cards, think the game has crap graphics go on 3D3 Then go onto the size u know the 600X800 go on the last one the highest numbers. Then go on to graphics and usually its on 16-gb then you can now pu tit onto 32-gb and it seems quite better now :) and if you didn't know you can change the graphics on your XP (Specail Effects) And Beams on options go on to multiplayer then (Advance) Then you have the option @ the bottem.

Check it out (If not fast computer and oyu go onto 3D3 Stuff is Very Slow and you know what that means -[PWNED]- ) :p

Or if you want i know a website called www.download.com then on the search bar put in Open Gl there should be some option but on my computer it doesnt work. :cry:

But 4 ppl that do have it go on it because they have Open Gl2 Its an upgrade just type in Open GL and choose the 2nd one

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Your OpenGL driver might be out of date. Find a place that has the latest OpenGL driver. When you update, it should work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom