melee types

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
aside form basic melee and advanced melee, I think there should be more types. If the double-basic melee thing is taken out, i say when u baisic melee them and tap the right click twice, you do one stun hit and the next a stronger attack either down up or dorward, depending wich arrow is being held. For example, If i chaged atsome one and before I hit them I doublew right click, I punch the head down leaving them dazed, abd during this bried period of time, I press and hold down, slamming him down.

As for Advanced melee, thats good and all, but when you have advanced melee struggles, I think a "Burst Mode" like in the Budokai games should start insetad of just staying still. While each character is throwing punches and kicks, the player must press movement keys as fast as he can (W,S,A,) and this system would act as a "rock paer sccisors" system kinda (thats y there is no D. Becuzsince both will be mashing button, some will likely be at the same time. So if W meet W, its a block, if W meets S, the W presser wins, if W meets A, then the A presser wins. This state last for 5 seconds.

This may of been said before, but this is abot the two combos. Keep the punch one, but change the kick into a special combo. Like something you would see out of budokai 3. Like maybe Trunks does a burning slash attack, goku (automatically) kicks them awaychases after them, does a few more hits and slam. Obviously, these combos would be hrder to do and actualy take Ki

Finally, when Shooting a beam, in power struggle or block struggle, I think you should be able to transform wghile doing it ifyour at the perfect transformation level. Becuz since you can desend while doing it, you should be able to transform for better effect.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this isnt that bad of an idea.

The trans in ps is possible, if you have perfect trans u can accend in the PS as long as turbo isnt on.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hope doublehit stays, this idea suxxorz =/ The current basic melee is great if you ask me, only people who arent good at it would want to change it =/ The rest is pretty good =)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oh no i like the double melee hit thing, im just sayin IF they take it out, it should be replaced by this

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well the thing i like is the "Burst mode thing" i think insread of being tired and thorowing the same punches. random punches and kicks would look cooler. Looks stupid when you see somone do punches in the same area.(i go for the gut, he dodged it, maybe if i go for the gut a few more times!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom