Melee Troubles

Best answers
Alright, I know this may sound stupid for some of you better players, but I'm having trouble with a certain melee. I've seen people do a swoop at someone and then rush at them again knocking them back straight away. I've tried this continously and haven't succeded. Could someone please guide me how to do this, as it isn't in the manual and I can't find it anywhere.

Best answers
I know how to do a basic melee...I've seen people do a swoop with the right mouse button then do it again straight away at the same person and it knocks them back more aswell as inflicting more damage...I can't get it to work >.<

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How o_O?

Make your own server, make a bot, mak sur he doesnt notice you or attack you by setting him like that. All you do is swoop into them while holding right click, and swoop in the exact same direction while holding right click, I don't see where the diffculty is, sorry.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just swoop at him, knock him back, swoop at him again, and knock him back again. Then throw some ki blasts or something.

If you are trunks or gohan, try teleporting. They are kinda slow to pull of the swooping inbetween hits.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Try with Buu or Cell, theyre quicker. You just gotta get the hang of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom