melee stuffed up.

Uub

Best answers
the melee is to slow. people can transport away and its to slow. it should be way faster, and the melee is to trickie it should still be left click right click not uparrow twice n other crap. 1.2 isnt as good as i thought. ok it looks good but the melee is just dumb. i like the advancd melee but the swooping needs alot more fixing to be good it sucks. sorry esf team.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
"Melee is just dumb" why?

"swooping needs a lot more fixing" how?

"melee is to slow" how do you mean?

Best answers
Uub said:
the melee is to slow. people can transport away and its to slow. it should be way faster, and the melee is to trickie it should still be left click right click not uparrow twice n other crap. 1.2 isnt as good as i thought. ok it looks good but the melee is just dumb. i like the advancd melee but the swooping needs alot more fixing to be good it sucks. sorry esf team.
You are repeating what you are saying about ten times and then contradicting yourself, and thus will be ignored.

Best answers
He probably isn't doing it right. The speed of the melee fight is dependant on the duration you hold the attack button, and what attacks you chose.

Swooping is great, you just have to learn how to chain swoop!!!!

To chain swoop simply swoop forward and while holding forward double tap another direction, while holding that direction, double tap another direction. You can swoop forever untill you run out of ki.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom