Melee Sequences

Best answers
I was taking a look at the new melee sequences. Good job I though. I dunno what great sequences the esf team will bring us, but my sugestion is to get Budokai 3 or 4 as an example when making sequences... in Budokai the sequences are simply great... so... I think esf team should make some sequences in the same style... with a good combo, teleportations and a great beam to clean up good part of the map... if it's an stupid idea, sorry... :scared:

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you don't wanna turn esf into a street fighter like game now , that's all i see budokai as

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Jack WinkleBean said:
There is no Budokai 4...
it does exist , it's being worked on along with all these toher games that are coming out (sparking etc)

One melee sequence that is rarther annoying is that a head on win and one of the sacret combos are one in the same ><

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
argh , read , the head-on win and one of the sacret ownage combos are one in the same

Best answers
I was thinking in just more emotion when u enter in a melee sequence... It doesnt need to be like budokai, just good to watch... to give the game a cinematographic scene or something...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well they are kinda adding that. I mean we say a picture of Android 18 wrapping her sexy legs around poor trunks and getting his face pounded in. they said that each character now has specific melee animations. And THEY ARE MAKING A BUDOKAI 4!?!?!?! What else can they add to it? I mean number 3 kicked some major ***....

Best answers
Budokai 3 was ok, but Dragon Rush and Hyper Mode sucks... but back on topic

By "entering a melee sequence" do you mean swooping into someone?

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Darktooths animations are really really really sexy, its a joy to watch =D I think that he's best left to it, making them like budokai would just be a rip off... and the animations in that are rather boring... imo.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea, darktooths animations are amazing. ESF even won best animations over at moddb.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
like, every single movement your model makes is an animation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom