Melee Fights!

Best answers
We'll i have many good melee fights for playing only about 10 hours.

1.(With vegeta) I would knock them down after a swoop and then charge up a Ggun then fire it at em and they are smoked.
2.(With Vegeta) I would Charge a Ggun when they charging at me and just let it go when they infront of me :) Looks very nice :)
3.(Finally With Goku) I was running while trying to charge up some ki, I knocked one guy out with just a simple melee kick, then i jumped up and dodge this guys swoop, charged at him with a swoop and killed him(looked very kool :) ).

Best answers
It wasn't a bot and it wasn't like a total noob it was just a person who didn't think i would be charging a Ggun lol it was kinda funny though.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That isnt a very efficient way to kill someone...especially if the person was as close as you say he was. First of all, you'd take a lot of damage from such a close-range explosion. And second, most people would see a gigantic flashing aura around vegeta...

Back to the first one: Meh? Why would you use a gallick gun? It takes to long to charge. Try a generic beam or ball.

The last one: Well i have nothing to say about this. You one this match using some sort of skill. Congrats.

Best answers
First of all, it's Gallit gun, lol.
(sorry it pisses me off when people call it gallick)
Ya I do crap like that all the time, buu is THE best for killing people fast.

Lead them close to the ground, throw them into the ground and then turn them into a cookie, it's flawless, with the bonus of 100 000 PL... fast trans.

Earlier today I got transed buu in about 10 minutes.

Best answers
Piccolo : Blew someone up with sbc and knocked someone into the explosion with simple melee earning me a double kill :rolleyes:

Goku : Walljumped, fired a kamehameha down for a beam jump. By the time the noob looked up i let go and let the explosion kill him XD

Frieza : Shot a disk through a rock and *luckilly* placed a well hit GIB to the guy on the other side ^_^

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually, it is gallick gun. And these are mostly ridiculous accidents that somehow gave you a kill. The beam jump thing is a pretty good way to kill most noobs, but thats about it. Who stands still long enough for you to charge and fire a disc at them? Everyone except for those extremely new to esf recognize that sound from anywhere...

Btw, transed buu in 10 minutes? Are you crazy? Or were you just fighting bots or something?

Best answers
Having 2 ppl decide that together they can beat me. They start the swooping and I start the teleporting. Eventually they end up hitting eachother or going into advance melee with eachother. All the time I'm charging a beam waiting for them to separate =)

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah im wondering, how could he possibly not see the giant GG aura?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Shuyin said:
Frieza : Shot a disk through a rock and *luckilly* placed a well hit GIB to the guy on the other side ^_^
I know how that feels, during testing the bots were shooting me through like 10-15 buildings with disks (because the 'not seeing through walls code' wasn't implemented yet =\).

Best answers
Shuyin said:
Piccolo : Blew someone up with sbc and knocked someone into the explosion with simple melee earning me a double kill :rolleyes:
Actually, you can't knock someone into an explosion unless its a kiblob since damage is dealt before the actual explosion is drawn.

Best answers
FlameHeadBoy said:
It wasn't a bot and it wasn't like a total noob it was just a person who didn't think i would be charging a Ggun lol it was kinda funny though.
Is that possible??????? The GG has a huge glowing aura!!!

Best answers
He might have not charged it to actual beam mode yet and just got it minum-charge at the last second, meaning he would have also taken little damage. But the opponent would have to be very weak for that to work. My favourite is doing either 3 Auto-Combo's in one combo, and having them all hit, or doing both of the combos in one thing. And then there's SUPER-THROW-LAMZOR! Grab someone weak, throw them to the ground, ki-blob them to death, find someone else, and throw them into the ki-bubble.

Best answers
Me and this guy were facing off with advanced melee. The battle lasted a while as we were both pretty good at it. The guy smashed me into the ground, then he kiblob'd me, as I recovered I flew up, prepunched him then threw him into his own kiblob and he killed himself.

Best answers
I was against a couple of total noobs...i threw one down, kiblob'ed at him, grabbed another, and threw him at the first. I hit the first, just as he recovered, plowing them both into the ground where they died from the kiblob.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom