Melee all messed up

Best answers
whats the deal? everytime i melee some1 with the trunks skin head to head i can't win, even tho my power level is more than double of his!

Its that damn sword, it can hit u at a further distance so u can't get close enough, right?

could the coding be messed up for trunks?

PS Yes i do hold down the second attack button so its not that!

Best answers
Pain said:
http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?threadid=23419

search before u post for the sake of all that is good and holy
Ummmmmmm...I KNOW HOW TO MELEE!!!!

The problem is u when u go head to head with some1 using trunks!

Whenever i face some1 using trunks he go head to head (my ki is higher, my aimer is on him, the second attack button is held down) i get hit! The sword gives that skin a major advantage, for melee-ing.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no it doesnt, trunks may deal more damage but he cannot hit first if your ki was actualy higher. you probably turn too soon or something like that, or you lag a lot and it just looks like he hits u from a distance

Best answers
Look, there are just two possibilities that he can beat you. It has nothing to do with trunks. 1. He is just better than you. 2. Even if your ki is full when you charge at him, it slightly drains your ki during the charge, therefore if he charges at you with full ki AFTER you charge at him, he will beat you. It's as simple as that. Trunks just does more damage. All characters have equal melee range. It's just a question of skill...Oh, and Pain? Did you make that avatar? If so, can you tell me how to make one? If not, where did you get it? Thanks..I appreciate it..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom