Melee addition

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
alright I was watching a dbz movie and so something cool as Gohan and brolli were duking it out, I don't care if you guys don't like it or not, I'm jsut wondering how this would come out

You can have another attack, where you swoop like in melee, but you grab the guy, and you are flying while holding him and he is in a way flying under you, you will engage in an automatic animation of them punching and kicking, and this is settled PS style, and the winner, if on botom, flips the guy over and throws him to the ground or to the side, the winner on top will just throw him straight down.

And if you are flying and you into the edge of the map, the two will be stopped, but the person who is in top steers the fight, so he can shoose to stay still or keep flying, but once he decides to stop, they cannot continue to settle the fight while flying.

crits?

Best answers
Hmm, sounds like something to be investigated in by PcJoe for the new melee system in 1.2, considering it's gonna be completely revamped. Along with melee struggles (which I pray will be in) this could add yet another factor...but then arises the fact that we have a lot of struggles...who knows, sounds good but vauge.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Yea I saw it watching dbz movie 10 I think when it is the 2nd movie brolli is in, watch it and when gohan and brolli are flying over th elava, it is kinda like that

Best answers
I think I need to watch the movie again.
But the concept of it all sounds like a good idea.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
oh and btw, to make it less vague,the "edge of the map" is when you cannot move any further.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom