Meh, two movies that might have a connection.

Best answers
I was thinking. What's the difference between the Matrix and Terminator Series?
The Terminator Series is about a boy who will grow up to fight in war and become a great figher against the machines. Now, Do any of the Terminator movies show if the humans win the war? I know T1 and T2 didn't(haven't seen T3 yet).
Now in The Matrix, Humans went to war against the machines and lost. And as a result, The human race is treated like batteries.

Now who's to say that the Matrix isn't the Future of the T-Series?
Bah, I'm bad at explaining ****. And if I'm wrong and find out something in T3 disproves my theory, I'll probably delete this thread. But anyways, Someone my disproving my theory that the Matrix isn't the Terminator's future?

Confusing I know.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
because in the 1st terminator movie they say.... the humans were on the brink of victory, so the machines sent a terminator back in time in an attempt to take out the humans leader, John Connor.

the humans eventually win in the terminator universe.
the matrix is entirely different.
hope that helps

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Didnt you see t3? human destruction is inevitable...

on a completly unrelated note, the matrix is exacly like beast machines (the show), they both have an "oracle" and are in a digital world...

Best answers
Meh, After watching the Animatrix, It just seems similar.
I forgot the anime in the Animatrix, but didn't it say that humans were on the brink of winning too?

And in which movie did it save that the Humans win in the T-Universe?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom