meet my new girl :D *56kers beware*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
BHJLWRB:SJKLJN:KLJDRLGL:HBO:DFBH
SOMEONE GOT A SKYLINE O______________________________O
please, leave it as a sleeper car, sleeper cars rock :D
although that one is nice, i still like GT-R's better =P
also where do you live, i need to go there so i can steal your ride !_!

KyoKusanagi, evo III is sweet, especially its misfiring system, and black?! haha another inital d replica =P
i aim for a Lancer Evolution VI (white)

Best answers
That Is The Sexiest Thing I have Ever Seen I've been tryin to get a hold on one for like 7 months. thats awesome!!!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
MinesSkylineR34 said:
BHJLWRB:SJKLJN:KLJDRLGL:HBO:DFBH
SOMEONE GOT A SKYLINE O______________________________O
please, leave it as a sleeper car, sleeper cars rock :D
although that one is nice, i still like GT-R's better =P
also where do you live, i need to go there so i can steal your ride !_!

KyoKusanagi, evo III is sweet, especially its misfiring system, and black?! haha another inital d replica =P
i aim for a Lancer Evolution VI (white)
i dont think you can consider a skyline a sleeper car... if i pulled up next to one and it started reving its engine..... :shocked:

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OMG Shes a babe makes me wanna sex her :p Anywa's sexy car dude it's better then my brother's....... uhh I forgot its something GT tho lol

Best answers
*drolls* :p Thats a sweet ride man get a paint job and take some more pictures of it with thnew paint job and post em!!!!!!

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You kids and your cars.

I really should know by now, when I see a topic about a "girl", that it most definitely will not include pictures of an actual female :rolleyes:

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What is with people and skylines?? I hate Nissans. i dont understand how people can like them... whats so great about them

Best answers
Fire Phoenix said:
What is with people and skylines?? I hate Nissans. i dont understand how people can like them... whats so great about them
im not too fussed with skylines or supras, WRX STi all da way!

Best answers
Fire Phoenix said:
doesnt seem like ur much of a rev head so i wont get technical. But basically people love GT-R's for mainly the following reasons.

twin turbos, high revs, tough 6-speed gearboxes ( not as tough as the gearboxes of supras but they are tough) , 4wd, hard brakes, completely streetable, heaps of potential ( the engines under stock internals can take quite a beating ), high level technology, wat isnt there to like? If you want me to get technical about any of the sections just ask.

The GT-R didnt receive the nickname GODZILLA and get banned from many racing events around the world for nothing. And the other skylines are practically just cut down versions of the gt-r.

Yep kell Sti's are top cars. in a straight line a GT-R would win but Sti's have ultimate handling and would destroy a GT-R in corners. But then again on the streets the most common times you would get to drive your car hard and test its limits abit would be in a straight line.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
actually GT-R's aren't the FASTEST, they are too heavy to corner and they need turbos to make them into GODZILLA's

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
my brothers friend races a [practically] stock STi... and he beats the **** out of m3's and other high uber-high end cars.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom