meele counterattack

Best answers
Hi @ all

I have a question on the meele attack.
Almost everytime when I use swoop to reach my enemy to attack him, he knocks me out. I have no change to hit him because he seems to be faster.

Is this something like a counterattack he does? because when a bot attacks me in swoopmode I can't attack hin before he hits me.

Can I perform something like a counterattack or can I bypass his "attack" when I attack him while swooping??

Plz help

thx a lot

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well bots are just good and a head-on is based on the percentage of KI you have in your bar. So if you swoop first right into him, and he swoops 3 seconds after you, chances are he'll have more KI in his bar when you two meet. Since the person who has less KI in his bar always gets hit, usually (well 99.9% of the time) the person who swoops first (only in a head-on situation) will lose. This will be changed in 1.2 though. Or so they say o_O.

Best answers
but there is another way...

simply wait for the bot swooping to you, hold "block" and after he has attacked you with no success, hit "right mouse" to punch him. after flying away, the bots are often so stupid and use this tactic again and again...
your tactic must be: wait, block his attack, punch him back, wait, block his attack, punch him back, wait...
but there is one big problem: this tactic doesnt work so well with trunks sword...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom