Mech Mod

Best answers
is Mech Mod a halflife mod or halflife2 mod??? 'cause it doesn't really works with halflife on my computer, and in halflife2.filefront.com says it's a half life mod ....but on the esforces.com , i put my mouse on the Mech Mod thingy, it says it's a halflife2 mod?? what the helk??????

Force Pit Member
Best answers
it was sopposed to be developed as a hl2 mod but they made a small alfa(example version) to show some of the mod features that was on hl1
but it was the only version ever released they never kept developing it neither for hl1 or hl2 after the first alfa which was made for hl1 its been dead for a while anyway the first alfa only works on hl1

Best answers
it was sopposed to be developed as a hl2 mod but they made a small alfa(example version) to show some of the mod features that was on hl1
but it was the only version ever released they never kept developing it neither for hl1 or hl2 after the first alfa which was made for hl1 its been dead for a while anyway the first alfa only works on hl1

what version is the first alfa version, mines doesn't work ... i have 1.0

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what version is the first alfa version, mines doesn't work ... i have 1.0
Yeah, Alpha 1.0 is the only version out there. They never continued the project after releasing Alpha 1.0. You've got the right version, you probably just didn't install it correctly. Make sure you're have Half-Life installed (NOT Half-Life 2!).

Best answers
do we have to use steam on this????

this doesn't works !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!can u guys tell me that what is the problem, is this thing need steam?????

Best answers
erm, i remember, you have to change somthing in your settings, you'll know you did it right, if the scenier in ESF is all messed up...if i remember correctly

Best answers
erm, i remember, you have to change somthing in your settings, you'll know you did it right, if the scenier in ESF is all messed up...if i remember correctly
you played mech before?? what setting? option???

Guys HELP

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cool down kid, this isn't the AOL Support.

You need a few things in order to play this,
1) steam
2) a graphics card which can handle openGL

To set your graphics card to openGL, start the game, head for options > Video > render mode > OpenGL and click OKE

enjoy the fancy water

Best answers
Cool down kid, this isn't the AOL Support.

You need a few things in order to play this,
1) steam
2) a graphics card which can handle openGL

To set your graphics card to openGL, start the game, head for options > Video > render mode > OpenGL and click OKE

enjoy the fancy water
I dunno, I liked playing missile tag. Noone could ever touch me with their missiles though, cause I always shot them down.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dunno, I liked playing missile tag. Noone could ever touch me with their missiles though, cause I always shot them down.
Pretty much my tactic too yeah we had some good fun with it back in the day
I mostly used the mech that could heal himself and move around gunning people down

I was god!

*dives into his archives looking for mechmod screenies*

\o/ I miss those days, stuff like this was hilarious

Best answers
how do i change my cd key in half life, i was using ole one, but now i need to change to a new one, how do i change it , i tried reinstall

Best answers
how do i change my cd key in half life, i was using ole one, but now i need to change to a new one, how do i change it , i tried reinstall

You'll have to buy a new cd key, and then register it with a new account on Steam.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom