Me Ish Shtill Alive!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Haha! I'm back biatch! I have been playing my favorite extremely addictive game> DARK AGES for the last month, but my account just expired so now its time to pwn on ESF again...until I re-reg :p

Here are some pics of me playing Dark Ages:

Me sending a fake info message to some newb

It's Vanilla Ice!

A LOT OF GOBLINS! I Was like AHHH!

Ish Me After Getting pwned in the arena (Damn High Levels!)

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks great, I suppose... There are so many MMORPGs anymore you can't beat them back with a stick... but I'm glad you found something you enjoy. Welcome back.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh, thanks.

I am working on updating the server with the new version of Admin-Mod so expect to see it (the server) back up sometime this week.

Oh, and another thing, I may decide to end [ph34r]. I had always wanted to have a decent long lasting clan and I did, now it is just a burden not to mention hard work which I really don't need, I just like hosting servers n playing I don't really care about clanning anymore. So no more reqruiting, although the server name will still carry the [ph34r] tag for a while and when I get alot of free time I will change the website into something else, perhaps dedicated to games I play with info n stuff. Oh well.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Welcome back.... heh......
lol....... the game looks wierd....... but funny :p....
the guys seem bigger than the buildings....
anywayzzzzzzzzzz............

crap i forgot...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol no, those are walls n stuff. No buildings in any of the pics.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh.... lol my bad :D.....
the guys look funny though!...

Best answers
That game looks like legend with a diff name and some new features.

Best answers
I hate rpgs. hate em all but ff and diablo! but its nice to see your back with your annoy...funny jokes and all.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thanks all. I updated the server and it has a new name (in my sig) which will probably be changed but oh well im not very creative thanks to school. The recent changes to admin-mod should fix some big spikes but never expect extremely low ping since cable is not very fast for hosting servers.

Best answers
Speaking of Legends.... anyone know its url?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oops made a mistake. Legends came AFTER Dark Ages it was an experiment basically, I have the link but I heard the server has been shut down for good. Personally I LOVED Legends well the maps n stuff, especiall the black t-shirt w/ the nexon logo that you got when you started lol.

Dark Ages is better game-play wise but it has gotten very popular, about 760+ players at peak times, which sucks because Dark Ages has small areas (Like banks) >_< we need the big sized stuff from LEGENDS.

Anyways here are the links:

Dark Ages
Legends

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom