Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gohan

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I guess I'm one of the only people that was tickled by the notion of a beholder working at a laptop =\

Best answers
I guess I'm one of the only people that was tickled by the notion of a beholder working at a laptop =\
Don't forget, it was cliche in that it featured a logo that resembles the Dell logo, but replaces the D with an H. :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Meh, you're the only ones who didn't find this joke funny...

Thumbs down to you, ESF forumers.

And to answer your question, she's asked for "roffles..." The problem with this is, roffles are obviously not physical. So he sits at the computer for 10 minutes, considering what the heck he should do. Then he asks for roffles, and the computer tells him it's a no go.

So he sits there for another 10 minutes, and then figures, he'll try and sneak out. But Snax catches him.
That still doesn't make this funny -.-

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And to answer your question, she's asked for "roffles..." The problem with this is, roffles are obviously not physical. So he sits at the computer for 10 minutes, considering what the heck he should do. Then he asks for roffles, and the computer tells him it's a no go.
A prof once told me "a bad essay is a lot like a bad joke. If you have to explain it after the fact, it probably wasn't that good." Chris wasn't the only one who didn't find it funny, or didn't get it. But maybe we have similar senses of humour.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Don't forget, it was cliche in that it featured a logo that resembles the Dell logo, but replaces the D with an H. :D
That actually made me chuckle. I hate Dell, Gateway, Compaq, HP and their ill begotten gains by selling people un-upgradeable crap.

Best answers
I think he doesn't want to sneak out, I think he's trying to make her "rofl" by putting up funny glasses (+ nose & moustache).

I think you didn't even get the joke yourself..

Best answers
I think he doesn't want to sneak out, I think he's trying to make her "rofl" by putting up funny glasses (+ nose & moustache).

I think you didn't even get the joke yourself..
That's pretty rude to insult another person's comprehension or intelligence. But no, I asked Daniel myself. Sod off.

Best answers
Then with all do respect, Daniel failed at his intensions. If you do a comic, you should always make sure it's clear. In this case, half the people didn't get it, and the few that did get it, seemed to get the wrong idea (a hat + trenchcoat would've been a lot more clear than funny glasses.. Especially if the theme of the comic is to make a girl "rofl".)

Best answers
She doesn't know what a roffle is! She thinks that the internet is one of numerous, and she thinks there's some kind of expense to "wiring" a message through the "internets. All of them."

Didn't you read MC #5?

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The humour is lost on jokes that need to be explained after the fact.
Sandstorm said:
Didn't you read MC #5?
Forgive me if I'm over-assuming, but I think it's fair to say, you're the only person here who even knows what MC #5 is...

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The first comics you posted offended me for some reason and I almost grinned at the internets reference in this last link.

All in all, nothing that'd make me want to go back and check week after week or ever again, for that matter.

Best answers
Yeah, I'm getting pretty tired of your "offenses." Go troll in another thread.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Since when did opinions become offenses? Allow me to change my mind, missy.

Wow, those comics were seriously amazing. I mean, I can't believe there were 3 back to back comics where the guy searched for roffles on his computer. That was hysterical. So was the part where he got fired.

The problem with those comics is they aren't aimed at us. They're designed for a particular community or niche, and most of us don't fit into that perceived community. Since I'm "Trolling" apparently, I'll just say how I actually feel about them. They're boring and aren't funny in the least. Why they would make that horrible "joke" a 3-part comic is beyond me.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, I'm getting pretty tired of your "offenses." Go troll in another thread.
I'm getting pretty tired of your condescending attitude. Zeonix did nothing wrong, he didn't enjoy the comic, and he stated his opinion. I'm sorry, but by your logic, I was also trolling because I didn't like the comic.

Best answers
The first comics you posted offended me for some reason...
That's a damn troll. He regularly posts that I offended him in some way, even if it has nothing to do with him.

That's where my problem lies, not the fact that he doesn't like it.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's a damn troll. He regularly posts that I offended him in some way, even if it has nothing to do with him.

That's where my problem lies, not the fact that he doesn't like it.
Did you create the comics? Are you the voice for the creator? Are you, in fact, those three comics? If the answer to any of these 3 questions is no, then I was obviously referring to the comics and not you.

Trust me when I say the world doesn't revolve around you. It revolves around me.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Momoka Corner... It's on the website: #5
That was a lot better. I was confused about all of it because I guess I don't know the story line (if there is one) but the last part made me laugh. Not what I was expecting.

:Edit:
Zeonix said:
Trust me when I say the world doesn't revolve around you. It revolves around me.
Sad but true =/

Edit again: oh right, and i forgot to mention in that comic I really like the artwork, the way the artist draws the girl i find to be detailed yet easy on the eyes. It's nice.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Then you have not been around long enough to realize that Zeonix wasn't trolling, he was just being, well, Zeonix.

Don't take it so personally, it only lends itself to off-topicness, and mildly inflammatory postings.

Now please, back on topic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom